Holy Snow!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

huntman

Holy Snow!

Post by huntman »

What the heck is going on out there... we are getting killed with snow. Thank God i bit the bullet and put a plow on my atv but the problem is im running out of space to push the snow! :twisted: We must of got 25cm already and its not suppose to stop till 3am! Thank God for 4x4!
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

We're going to have to come visit. Tyler (10) has seen the white stuff twice and Brianna (4) has never seen snow.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
pdislow

Post by pdislow »

ray must be from eastern n.c. down here in wilmington we get some to "stick" about every5-10 years. today we had a record high of 77 and it is supposed to get below freezing sunday night.
thanks philip
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Come on up Ray! We got more snow than we know what to do with! :lol:

We've had a several snow storms this winter with lots of snow. I'm glad we've also had thaws with some rain in between - I couldn't imagine what the boulevards would look like otherwise. :!:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
wabi

Post by wabi »

I was wearing a short sleeve shirt with a light jacket to protect me from the rain today, and there is snow predicted for tonight! Looks like rain/snow for the rest of the week.
wabi
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Yep Philip, I live in New Bern, a little over 100 miles from ya. If your ever down this way give me a shout. It's hilarious around here when it snows. Everything shuts down, I mean everything. :lol:
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Crockett&boon

Post by Crockett&boon »

send some down here we see snow once every 5 years or so less than 1"
excalibur equinox ,lumizone,groundpounder mount,boo string
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:shock: :shock: You can have all my snow...gawd i HATE winter!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

I'm from East NC ... and we got snow this year!

One night we had accumulations of up to 1/4" ... and it stuck for an hour and a half! :D :wink:
Grizz
bait pile willie

Post by bait pile willie »

lucky you guys in TO.In london we got 10 cm at most.usually we get allthe snow and toronto gets nothing,looks good on toronto especially with the way leafs are playing.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Snow is one thing, it's the cold I notice. Yesterday A.M. it was more than 20 below when I awakened. (Don't know for sure, that's where the thermometer quit). That's also where the propane fired heater quit. Unfortunately, I was in a fish house at the time 8 miles out onto Red Lake. Fortunately I had a warm sleeping bag. And I could watch both holes (in the ice) from my bunk. Never thought I'd see the day when a bobber going down would have me saying: "Do I really want to catch this fish?"
(I can just hear the southern boys saying: " And you call US stupid?!!!")
mtbyak

Post by mtbyak »

I am getting extremely tired of this white crap taking up over 2 hours of my beer drinking time when I get home from work every day :evil: and I even have a snowblower :shock:

I just got in from clearing about 6 inches of it sitting on top of about 1/2 inch of ice :shock:

Ray if you really want some snow come & get mine :shock:

Shoot Straight
Kirk
A bad day hunting, is better then a good day of work
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Don't you do it, Ray!

Ya'll just keep that cold and snow up there. :D

I just took a pleasant hour-and-a-half-long walk in the wilds ... in a t-shirt!

Besides, if Ray brought that snow down here, there would be an instant shortage of milk and bread, and people would start driving their cars off the road and into each other. :D
Grizz
LeGrand

Post by LeGrand »

Aww! you poor folks, a little bit of snow.

Here's how we deal with continuous sno in the Belle Province :evil:

Don't have to understand French to see the jest of the message. :lol:

http://www.tetesaclaques.tv/video.php?vid=411

Enjoy.
Old Indian saying, if a leaf falls from a tree in the woods the turkey will see it, the deer will hear it, the bear will smell it, the moose will not eat it, but be on the look-out for LeGrand.
hawg hunter

Snow

Post by hawg hunter »

We get snow from time to time, we need rain it's 80 degrees and windy. Wildfires all over the state. Going to have to irrigate this year and with the price of fuel OUCH!