WILD TV

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

buzz

WILD TV

Post by buzz »

Have not been on for a few weeks. So i don't know if anyone has posted this. I did a search and didn't find any other posts.
Star choice has put wild tv into there programing. Channel 456.
Its about time after years of calling to get it put on.
Mike.
Mountain Man

Post by Mountain Man »

THANKS Buzz - It's now under my favourites :-)
Normous

Post by Normous »

We watch it on cable every night when I work the day shift. Not quite as much as I would like when I work the afternoon shift.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
xbowking

Post by xbowking »

star chioce must of just started it today i checked this morning and it wasn't on yet, but i just checked again now it is on , COOOOL.
MADMAX2

Wild TV

Post by MADMAX2 »

Channel 389 on bell !!when I aint chasen em I watch others chasen em!!
The best things in life are not things!!
huntman

Post by huntman »

Im still waiting for rogers to get it up. Its on the wildtv web site that Rogers digital cable has it but they dont!! Anyone else with Rogers Digital know anything new on this?
xbowking

Post by xbowking »

I just spent the last 2 hours watching wild tv , well got to go another good show is on , love it , later , Dave.
Maritimer

Post by Maritimer »

I was flipping through the channels after work today and I saw that there was a hunting show on, I then realized it was wild TV. I have been watching one hunting show after another, I'm hooked already. :D :D :D
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Maritimer/Junk/doggy2.gif[/img]
We did not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
buzz

Post by buzz »

I'm hooked already to. I forgot to add star choice will have it on for free till March 7 08 . They are going to charge $2.49 / month. Not bad. I asked them if they could take off a few of my wifes soap opera channels for exchange of charging me $2.49 for wild tv. They laughed at me. I thought it was a far trade. One channel exchanged for say about 10 to 20 channels of soaps. :lol: They said it didn't work like that. Oh well i tried.
My wife didn't think it was a good idea either. :lol:
bait pile willie

Post by bait pile willie »

HUNTMAN.its on rogers on demand in ont .check out their web site .it souns like you have to pay for what you want to watchin groups of 4 shows.I MAY BE WRONG but it could be costly.souns like bell would be the way to go.
xbhntr

Wild tv

Post by xbhntr »

I get WildTV on Bell Express VU. It is the only station (389 ) that I loose the signal about 10 times a month! Does any of you statalite dish watchers have the same problem or is it just Southern Ontario ,Canada? Ray.
Fishn-Hunter

Re: Wild tv

Post by Fishn-Hunter »

xbhntr wrote:I get WildTV on Bell Express VU. It is the only station (389 ) that I loose the signal about 10 times a month! Does any of you statalite dish watchers have the same problem or is it just Southern Ontario ,Canada? Ray.
I have bell with wild tv and have had it since last summer and have had no issues at all with it and I live Between Kingston and Belleville Ont. Infact have it on right now watchen Cabela's Outdoor Journal. The only problem I ever have is when it is snowing hard like last night for about an hour or so I lost all signal. If you are loosing signal for no reason you should check your signal strength, you may have to move your dish slightly. Sometime's high winds can knock them off a bit.
Fishn-Hunter
Family, Friends, Huntn & Fishn
huntman

Post by huntman »

bait pile willie wrote:HUNTMAN.its on rogers on demand in ont .check out their web site .it souns like you have to pay for what you want to watchin groups of 4 shows.I MAY BE WRONG but it could be costly.souns like bell would be the way to go.
The wild tv on demand is not the same as the channel 389 on expressvu i watch it at my father in laws that has Bell. The on Demand one is all old videos composed to make a BS channel and they charge per video/
DanO

Post by DanO »

I got so frustrated watching the Leafs channel (hockey for our friends to the South) that I dumped the channel and bought into WILD T.V. Much better for my blood pressure and at least the guys on this channel are really giving it an honest effort! :D

Oh yeah and my wife says I don't swear anymore while I watch T.V.!

Dan O.
If you're not part of the solution, you might be part of the problem.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I wish I never saw this thread.. I'm hooked.
Anyone else having problems with occasional blackouts? Seems every hour or two the screen goes black for 20-30 seconds.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string