I Want to Thank the Forum =)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Rage_A_Holic

I Want to Thank the Forum =)

Post by Rage_A_Holic »

For nothing in particular, but for being a stand up group of members. I frequent a few other forums, but am having difficulties enjoying my time there. The grouping of people here are unbelievable. You guys are very nice, and share not only hunting stories, but everything from parenting advice, to DIY projects.

Seldom do you see anyone bickering here, or threads being locked up. Sure there have been one or two spats here over the years, but that's what families do! Moderators editing, or locking threads is a daily, occurrence at most of the other forums I frequent, and rarely do I receive information that doesn't need to be sifted from insults, or name calling.

I don't know what I did to deserve being part of something so special, but I'm glad to be here!

-Lawrence
[img]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/948/sig2ty6.jpg[/img]
Big John

thanks

Post by Big John »

Now that brings a tear to my eye's. :) :)
You are correct, this is the best Forum! :)

Glad your here.

John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Normous

Post by Normous »

Rage,
I like it here too, and all the grrrreat members that make it up.
Good post, I might add.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

My 2nd home.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

same here.. ive tried to start posting on a few other places, but everyone is way to cocky for my likes. Its always some type of fighting and bashing going on.. Maybe 1 in every 8months you might see a bash post here, but usually it gets worked out before getting out of control.

great forum, great people, and great products :D
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Great post Lawrence!

I feel the same. People here really are different in the best way!

I just want to add that it's really nice to feel so welcome among all you guys - it's not something I take for granted.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

The people on here are the BEST :) I wish i could meet every one in person :D i have only been on here 6 months and i feel like i know every one personaly :wink: . There is Great support and true Humanity here, This is a true old fashion american family with good old fashion values I Love it here Thank You All for sharing with me allso :D
xbowking

Post by xbowking »

This forum is like a part of my family , i am also one of those guys that just cant stay away , this forum is 100% full of the best people, and im sure that ther is a couple names on here that are house hold names i wont mention any Don (Boo) - oops anyway yes i love this place , it is a HUGE book of knowledge . Dave.
Esox

Post by Esox »

Absolutely true!!.... The people here are the best and freely give information..... That's why we keep coming back.....
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

I've said it before, and I'll say it once more:

This is the best forum I've ever been a part of!

I've never been part of another for more than a month or so before I got tired of the blowing and crowing and all-knowing ... but since I got on here, I've stuck around.

This forum is different. :D

I'm glad to be part of it!
Grizz
saxman

Post by saxman »

I agree, this place is different,better.
I have tried others but spend my time here. :D
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I had never been a part of a forum until I joined this one in March of 2003. It didn't take long to realize what a special group of folks that I had stumbled across. A week after joining Mike P was so generous.... well, read it for yourself:

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... ght=#13455

This is just a small sample of the many blessing that I have received from you guys.

God Bless you all,
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

Nothing speaks more good ! , than a happy family . And for every member here that is what this forum is about !! I have looked forward every day since I joined to the great stories and advice offerd here . It is not just a crossbow hunting sight , but a large international family , who share stories and test results too family values and problems . I thank Bill T. for setting up the #1 hunting forum BAR - NONE ! and most of all the members who make this site flow with pride Thanks to all
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
LondonDave

Post by LondonDave »

This is a great forum for sure. Every forum I've ever belonged to seems to have at least one "village idiot" that comes in and stirs everything up and gets everyone pissed off starting flame wars etc. I've yet to see that here. I've seen the odd disagreement but it's always settled quickly and without a big dust up. My son Riley (VortexKid) reads this forum religously and I know that what is he reading is going to be informative, though provoking and funny.

Like Ray I was have also been fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of another members kindness. I had posted about scope caps and Tom (seeelk) sent me a PM to say he can a couple of extras lying around and he would send me on to try out, no charge. Don also did me a solid when Riley dry-fired his brand new Boo string on the second shot....DOH! When the opportunity presents itself I'll be paying the favour forward. It's stuff like that that makes forums like this different from any other.

Keep up the good works guys and gals.

Dave
Fishn-Hunter

Post by Fishn-Hunter »

I have never been acquainted with such a knowledgable and helpfull bunch of guys and gals. Everyone on this forum is "A" list in my eyes, truely good people. Everyone truley tries to help one another and some go well above and beyond, (Boo) for example, you are one in a million :D . And I am sure others have experianced above and beyond acts of kindness from our "A" list of members on this forum, this forum seems to bring out the best of all of us in some way shape of form. By far the best forum I have ever been a part of. It actually took me a little while to adjust to the good people on this forum. I had been used too being on guard and ready to defend myself or someone else for something that was shared on any other forum I had been a part of. But it is not like that here and for that I am thankful. I have not been a member for very long but I was greeted with kindness and feel like I have nown everyone for a long time. Thanks everyone for creating a home away from home.
Fishn-Hunter
Family, Friends, Huntn & Fishn