SHOULD YOU BE ABLE TO DEER HUNT OVER FOOD PLOTS ???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Post by Boo »

Woody, I think it's a cultural thing as well. I've only ever seen one in my life in Ontario. Most of the guy's that I've met that shot a really good buck didn't do it with bait.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Crockett&boon

Post by Crockett&boon »

my 2 cents .....well i think you should be able to hunt over a field as long as it plainted in market food what i mean by that is if the farmer raises it to take to market then its leagle if it planted for deer and cut and or not touched it should be wrong to hunt over it ....you know i think its wrong with dumping apples or anything else then hunting over it but if your hunting a apple farm then it should be legale i think people planting food plots just for deer just do it for the racks imo because deer have lived a long time with out them so their not needing them to survive just to grow bigger deer thats why places like ohio and a few others have had such big deer because of the type of farm crops... one thing i find funny their are a ton of b&c records from 15 year ago and back 40+ years that still hasn't been beat with todays plot food and advancement it white tail deer knowleage you really think most of these old b&c records would be well surpassed now but their not ......
excalibur equinox ,lumizone,groundpounder mount,boo string