O/T Enough snow for ya?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Looks like you are set up for it though...
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Send us some Bob. My little girl is 4 and has never seen the white stuff.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
fletch

Post by fletch »

In the Ottawa area we hit the 109" mark as of Feb 12/08 and we have recieved probably 6 more since then with only 1 major melt this winter.
wabi

Post by wabi »

So you're going to be sending out an SOS soon?
Sick Of Snow :wink:

We've had what seems like a daily routing of rain-sleet-snow here for the past few days (seems like months though). The snow was just about gone this evening, and when I looked outside a few minutes ago the ground is white again. :cry:
Went out to look over the hunting grounds this weekend, and a mile or so of walking had my legs aching. Every step was breaking through the crust, and then you break it again with your toe when you lift your foot. Had my son with me, and he was light enough to walk on top of it in most places. Found a few deer tracks in the thickets, and found where they had been watering at the landowner's pond right next to his mom's house. There is a good honeysuckle tangle right below the pond dam. :wink:
wabi
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Snow is nice, better than drought, but its sure hard on the deer. On the weekend I saw several deer up to their belly's in snow, this makes it very easy for predators to hop on for a ride.

Grey Owl
kitty kat

Post by kitty kat »

As my niece would say "Suck it up cupcake" This is winter, we were put on this earth to bitch and complain. If we didn't have the weather to complain about we would have to start on the relations or politics. Enjoy the snow . It is free and maybe the only thing that the government doesn't want back. It will soon be spring. The buds are forming under the snow along with another crop of bugs and biting insects. Winter is good. :roll: Just my two cents worth.
Excalibur Exomax and Arctic Cat 400 auto. Life don't get much better than that.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

This is what our sidewalks looked like a couple of weeks ago - we've had two more snow dumps since:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
JBO

Post by JBO »

hmmmmm, global warming? :roll:
Vortex
Custom Boo string
Lumi-Zone
Slick Tricks
NRA
catcher

Post by catcher »

What is the front GAWR on the Tundra. I was thinking about getting one of those. But was not sure if it would handle my plow. I have a Western Ultra mount and it weighs 699 pounds. Looks like it holds up the Boss ok.