Sportsmen's Show - Need a ride from KW?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

VixChix

Sportsmen's Show - Need a ride from KW?

Post by VixChix »

We're planning on attending the TO Sportsmen's on Friday during the day. We're coming from Kitchener and if there's anyone in the KW/Cambridge/Guelph area that would like to hitch a ride with us, PM me. We'll be in a van and will have at least 2 empty seats. There will be a 3 yr old toddler in the car, but he's a good traveler. (On the way home he might talk your ear off about everything he saw at the show though!) :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Swing around Saskatoon, and I'll jump in. I've never been to the show. I bark, but I don't bite.

Grey Owl
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Sure, no problem! Give us 3 days to get there and be ready a week ahead of time! :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

We have one friend tagging along. It's on Friday and most are probably working. We may take the smaller car for fuel economy.
mtbyak

Post by mtbyak »

Hey Vix,

If you want to swing by Woodstock on your way to the 'Big Smoke' I could probably join you but I will not be much company on the ride home as I will probably drown out the road noise with my snoring after working all night before :oops:

Shoot Straight
Kirk
A bad day hunting, is better then a good day of work