Sorry, I'm Not Going to.....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

groundpounder wrote:.................then they let me know they will just build it on their own :? ....................
Sure, somebody with access to milling equipment, etc., can make one on their own. It's not a complicated device. (By the way, I like mine.)

You offer a nicely finished and reasonably priced product. The vast majority of the public lacks the tools, materials, skill or ambition to copy it.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Buckn'rut

Post by Buckn'rut »

groundpounder wrote:Same sort of thing has been happening to me. I give info and deminsions on my mount to help people see if it will fit their xbow then they let me know they will just build it on their own :? Its one thing to do it but don't tell my your going to do it!
Groundpounder,
You make a great quiver mount,no question. When we spoke you gave me a dimension between the two uprights so I could get the adaptors made in the R+D toolroom at work to fit your device. When I approached the boys at work in the tool room and asked them to build the adaptors they were more than eager to put together a quiver bracket that would attach to the adapters as well.
I emailed you back telling you what was going on because I felt I let you down by exepting there gracious offer at work to build the quiver mount. I had no intension of creating a raw deal for you in any way or form and you have my deepest apologies......

Chris
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Oh boy..
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Big John

exomax

Post by Big John »

Well, I know I couldn't find a "better deal" on an Exomax (equiped), So I'll take it. :) Would've took it the other day as well, but you said it was sold. :wink:

One man's loss, another man's gain eh? :)

John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Boo

Post by Boo »

John, I just got off the phone with Dan and gave him the good news. He is very pleased with you getting the bow. He said you are a nice guy and likes the fact that you got a good deal. He cannot post because his computer is down. I have a feeling that the 5 inches of snow today and tomorrow is hampering help coming over. Of course he blames the snow on us competitors! LOL!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Boo wrote:John, I just got off the phone with Dan and gave him the good news. He is very pleased with you getting the bow. He said you are a nice guy and likes the fact that you got a good deal. He cannot post because his computer is down. I have a feeling that the 5 inches of snow today and tomorrow is hampering help coming over. Of course he blames the snow on us competitors! LOL!
Boy Howdy, you got that right!! 10"-12" yesterday and more on the way today. I HAD to flush the snow off satellite dish this am. Last night wouldn't work, hose was frozen, so drug it to shop and built a fire in wood burner. Look, if I ticked one of you guys off while you were here, and somebody killed a chicken and stuck a pin in a doll, quit it out!!! lol.
"Eze 18:21"
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Not one to hold a grudge by any means. We just all have to vent from time to time even if we know its not the best thing to do. PM sent.
Why ride when you can walk!
Buckn'rut

Post by Buckn'rut »

groundpounder wrote:Not one to hold a grudge by any means. We just all have to vent from time to time even if we know its not the best thing to do. PM sent.
Hey,no problem GP,understood :) ...
I'm a man of my word but sometimes things just don't turn out like you planned...

Cheers !!!