tell me about polaris atv

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mike P

Post by Mike P »

It is hard to beat the honda, well, you can beat them, if fact, you can beat the c**p out of them and they just ask for more!

I drive mine like I stole it and all I ever have to do is change the oil and add gas. It is a Honda Rubicon Foreman 500cc with the Hondamatic transmission. I love the transmission, I can shift if I want to but I just leave it in D1 and push the throttle and go.
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

I don't have an ATV , but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.. ;)

Seriously - the outfitter that I moose hunted with in Alberta swears by Honda..

He puts a LOT of rough, rough miles on his ATVs.

He said nothing holds up as well as a Honda.
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I have 2 hondas a TRX 200 (for Tyler) and I have a TRX 250. Both are 1996 models and run just as smooth as anything I've owned but, that thing will beat you to death. Because of my back I'm gonna sell mine and get a new one this spring. I wish that I could get a Honda engine on a Polaris chassis. I rode an Polaris 800 on my VA hunt and that machine rode like a Cadillac. The guy said that he paid $9K for it :shock: .
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
new paradox

Post by new paradox »

I have a Polaris,and I can go anywhere,until it brakes.What ever you get,do not change the tires.My new set of tires are wider and flater then the originals and have bigger lugs.I have replace,7 spockets,3 bearrings,4 hubs and 2 chains all with Polaris parts.I should have shot the stupit quad and put it out of my misory long ago.