Ohio Deer and turkey Expo

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

diesel

Ohio Deer and turkey Expo

Post by diesel »

I went to the Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo Friday after work. Lots to see was walking around and stopped in front of Eastons Both there was an older guy and a lady sitting behind the table was looking at the thing they had laid on the table and saw the video Building The Perfect Arrow.
I said with out looking up " Boy that Byron Ferguson can really shoot ".
As I looked up I saw it was Byron behind the table I was talking too. Boy did that make me feel like a dumb @$$. What could I say after that , I just smiled and set he was great and I wish I had brought my CD of building the perfect arrow so I could of had him sign it. Shock his hand and walked away.
Was told later he was to do some shooting on Saturday and Sunday wish I could have see that too.
Toast

Post by Toast »

Saw Byron Ferguson shoot today. Needed to be in a larger area. Was in too small area (and dark) to have a really good show.

Ten Point and Horton were there with big exhibits. Wish Excalibur had been. Ended up buying a new bleat call and rattle sack call.

Lots of turkey calls on sale, tree stands, etc... great place to get a great deal on stuff...