New Equinox

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

josh1963

New Equinox

Post by josh1963 »

Ordered new Equinox today fron Archers nook London Ontario.Crossbow and right stuff scope package came to just over $1000.00 shipped to my door.Need a new target that can take broadheads and field points any ideas?
Boo

Post by Boo »

Personally I like to have a bag target for field tips and a foam target for the few times you need to use a broadhead. Any thick, dense (eg. American White Tail) or even homemade bag target works well. It works even better if it is allowed to swing or hang. Presently I have a couple of 4X4 Blocks (foam) which seem to be the best so far. It has 4 shooting surfaces and 2 of them have deer vitals on them.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I totally agree with Boo. I have a Block [foam] i use for broadheads, works just fine 8)
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

The Morrel bag works great for field tips. My Block is two seasons old. It works well for BHs although I don't need to shoot them much as the Slick Trick mags I'm shooting hit the same place as my field tips at 30 yards.
Great bow. I had one for a while but it proved too much bow for me since I shoot a lot. Bought it's slightly weaker brother the Vortex and love it.