Hacking Forum Membership Accounts?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ehntr

Hacking Forum Membership Accounts?

Post by ehntr »

I've been a member for about a month or so. It's been great to participate in the forum. This is a go-to place for anybody needing crossbow advise or comraderie. It's been frustrating though...over the past month my account has been hacked twice. Causing my account to close......this of course wipes out all of my pm's and all of my prior posts are subtitled as "guest" versus joined/posts/location. Yep, it's frustrating. So twice now I've had to ask Peter at [email protected] to re-establish my account. I've changed my password...............so it will be more challenging for you now.

Anyway...............I'm back once more.
saxman

Post by saxman »

Sorry to hear that,Welcome back friend :shock:
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

ehntr
I registered 1-1/2 weeks ago and noticed in the memberlist how many questionable "members" came in during a 3 day period. I lost may registration also, But I was successful today , and LIFE is GOOD.
I have been "lurking" for the last 2 weeks as a Great Friend (xbowkidd) is getting me (and my son) back on the hunt again and directed me to this site. Hey God works in mysterious ways. Very Glad to be "home" and looking forward to this Sundays Turkey Seminar and this years hunting and fishin season. :lol:
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

N8tr Boy wrote:ehntr
I registered 1-1/2 weeks ago and noticed in the memberlist how many questionable "members" came in during a 3 day period. I lost may registration also, But I was successful today , and LIFE is GOOD.
I have been "lurking" for the last 2 weeks as a Great Friend (xbowkidd) is getting me (and my son) back on the hunt again and directed me to this site. Hey God works in mysterious ways. Very Glad to be "home" and looking forward to this Sundays Turkey Seminar and this years hunting and fishin season. :lol:
Yesterday I sold all of my turkey hunting paraphernalia....deeks, calls, broadheads. Just haven't been putting it to any use. I left ON in 98 and lived in AB, then MB, overseas, MB and back to AB since then. I'm not moving out of AB anymore.......and there are no turkey's within a reasonable distance of Edmonton. There is only one WMU in AB that turkeys are hunted and they are subject to a draw lol. However, I have to say that the elk, big horn sheep, mule deer, moose and whitetails more than make up for the lack of turkeys. God is great!
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Welcome back, guys ... or welcome ... if I haven't done it already! :D
Grizz
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Welcome to the Forum :D
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Fishn-Hunter

Post by Fishn-Hunter »

Welcome! My dream is to someday hunt AB and SK, if there were more lakes to fish in AB I would move there in a heartbeat.
Fishn-Hunter
Family, Friends, Huntn & Fishn
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Welcome! I grew up in Alberta (Edmonton) - moved to Ontario 20 yrs ago. It was quite an adjustment. I miss the big skies, wider spaces, cleaner air, friendlier attitude... and the gopher hunting. :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.