Bought the family a Wii

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pydpiper

Bought the family a Wii

Post by Pydpiper »

Gave it to the wife for her birthday, spent the next 48 hours bowling, boxing and golfing..
I hear Cabellas has a pretty cool hunting game for it but I can't find it in a store yet, I also noticed a game called Ultimate Duck Hunting.. I picked up all the extras I could find, guns, steering wheel, extra controllers..
Wall Mart had a game called crossbow training, came with the crossbow, scooped that one right up. Too much fun! It's nice to have something that gets the whole family in the living room laughing and enjoying some friendly competition. My arms are sore from boxing and bowling, but I'll heal. :D
I am not a video game guy, but I really like the fact this game requires you to get off the couch and use your whole body. Every living room needs one of these.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
chessy

Post by chessy »

we have had one for just over a year ... boxing can really make you sweat
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Wii . . .Ain't they great!

We bought our daughter the Guitar Hero III for her birthday . . .all other games are now rendered useless. At least they are learning some good ole rock & roll. :D
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DropTine

Post by DropTine »

How do you like yours? My dad wants to get it for my bro for his birthday.

Matt
BowTech Gaurdian
Apex Sight
Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest
Beman ICS Camo Hunter Arrows
Rage 100gr Slipcam Broadheads
Scott Archery Release

I am 19 years old and hunt and fish as much as I can
saxman

Re: Bought the family a Wii

Post by saxman »

Pydpiper wrote:Gave it to the wife for her birthday, spent the next 48 hours bowling, boxing and golfing..
I hear Cabellas has a pretty cool hunting game for it but I can't find it in a store yet, I also noticed a game called Ultimate Duck Hunting.. I picked up all the extras I could find, guns, steering wheel, extra controllers..
Wall Mart had a game called crossbow training, came with the crossbow, scooped that one right up. Too much fun! It's nice to have something that gets the whole family in the living room laughing and enjoying some friendly competition. My arms are sore from boxing and bowling, but I'll heal. :D
I am not a video game guy, but I really like the fact this game requires you to get off the couch and use your whole body. Every living room needs one of these.
We have a DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) where you follow the music and arrows on the tv screen with you feet on a pad,that thing will wear you out but it too gets the whole body going.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

ENJOY :)
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

I really enjoy Guitar Hero 3
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

So nobody has any hunting games?
Our next purchase is going to be Star Wars, Lego Star Wars and the light saber. My daughter wants the dance pad sax mentioned and I would like to see guitar hero. :D
This little thing is just another reason to want high speed internet in our home.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
WMU 91
Boo string
schnarrfuss

Post by schnarrfuss »

I have the Cabela's Big Game Hunter for the Wii. It is cool. Love the Crossbow game as well.
"Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that."

Exomag-Lumizone-Thunderbolts-Slicks-
Blasers-GroundpounderMount-CustomBooString

Bowtech Destroyer Compound Bow Fully Loaded
TYE

Post by TYE »

I still prefer to plunk my arse on the couch and play Madden on the Xbox. :P
Fergie10

Post by Fergie10 »

get the rapala fishing its pretty fun
dutchhunter

family fun

Post by dutchhunter »

can u get the hunting & crossbow games in ontario yet looking forward to them :?:
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Where do I sign up for the crossbow game :lol: My kids kick my tail on everything on that machine . ( The boys informed me that I suck at Guitar Hero :P ) I'd love to find a game that would even the playing field :twisted:
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I spotted the Cabalas hunting game in a store today in Brantford, was gonna grab it on the way out but got preoccupied.
The crossbow game is not exactly as it sounds..Unless it sounds like a semi automatic crossbow with the option of fully automatic. Still fun from the turkey blind in the living room. :D
My son and I are kicking butt in the Lego Star Wars..

Oh, and the crossbow game came from Wall Mart, not only did it come with a crossbow stock to insert the controller but it only cost about $20, maybe $30.
WMU 91
Boo string