OUR HEARTBREAK

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mike P

Re: Heartbreak

Post by Mike P »

bbbwb wrote:Comfort one another and as a couple stride forth. You are most fortunate to have each other to bolster each others strength for the days ahead.
bbbwb
Nothing I could say could better echo my sentiments then the poignant statement made above by bbbwb.
Big John

grizz

Post by Big John »

:( :( :( :(
Hang in there Griz. Tough times pass, and you guy's will still be there for each other. My thought's are with you and April.

John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
fletch

Post by fletch »

Sorry for your grief Grizz I hope light will shine on you and your wife again.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Grizz, I've been trying to think of what to say but I can't put into words how my heart aches for you and April. You two are a special couple and should lean on each other a well as the Father. We will pray that God will ease the pain that you and April are experiencing at this time. Please promise that you'll call on us when needed. That's what we are here for. We love you both.

God Bless,

The Daughety Family
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

You have my deepest condolences Grizz and prayers will be to you and your Wife.
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Grizz, that is a tough one. Find strength in each other. Take care!!
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
Fishn-Hunter

Post by Fishn-Hunter »

Very sorry to hear your upseting news. We also lost a child but he never made it out of the womb. My wife and I will have you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers.
Ian, Lindsay
Family, Friends, Huntn & Fishn
Rage_A_Holic

Post by Rage_A_Holic »

Sorry to hear that Grizz.

Sheena and I will be sending you our positive thoughts :)
[img]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/948/sig2ty6.jpg[/img]
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

God has plans for our lives, as many of us know. Why we ask, do things like this happen? He only tests us with a much as he knows we can bare, even though it hurts for a time. He has bigger plans for all and we can only rejoice that he has found us worthy of His love. With a forum family like this one, we all share in your pain and lose and can grow stronger together. My wife( girl friend at the time) and I were involved with the hay-ride accident back in the '80's and still feel hurt from the incident. Your pain will be strong and sometimes unbearable but with God's loving embrace you can overcome.
Peace to You & April
Mark
gunnutjay

Post by gunnutjay »

Very sorry to hear. My older brother and his wife suffered a late term miscarrage and it was very very difficult. My wife and I have spent so long preventing that we don't know if we "can" have children. That being said, I've always been a big believer in miracles so I'll be thinking of you and your wife.

Several of my friends were adopted and I know in my heart that it is the route that my wife and I will go if we are not blessed with children.

Chin up, sails to the wind.

Sincerely
Jay
TPM

Post by TPM »

This truly is sad news... You and April will continue to be in our prayers.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Thanks so much to every one of you who has extended sympathy and empathy to April and I in this hard time ... it means more than ya'll can know ... I appreciate every one of you who has comforted me.

I just wrapped up a week long meeting on the other side of the peninsula, and the folks of that congregation were also a great comfort to me tonight.

It sure is wonderful to have friends when hard times hit. God has blessed me with ya'll, and with so many more, and I praise Him for it.

In spite of my pain and loss, I'm a rich man.

This forum shines in a dark world!

Thanks again,

Adam
Grizz
Esox

Post by Esox »

Adam, It's 1:30 in the morning and I can't sleep cause I keep thinking about my problems in life and then I come to the forum and I read about the true heartbreak that you and your wife are going through and I feel ashamed.... I can't express my sorrow.... Of course, there will be extra prayers for the healing of you and your wife......

Hold on to eachother .... and stay close to your church and friends......
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

This is a time for you and April to look to each other for strength, understanding, and support to get through these troubling times together. Our prayers are with you and God Bless you both.
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
maple

Post by maple »

Grizz,

So sorry for your pain. Long heart-felt hugs go out to April and yourself.

God will give you strength.