cabelas join forces with Sir.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bait pile willie

cabelas join forces with Sir.

Post by bait pile willie »

just recieved new spring cat. from SIR,they have joined cabelas,great prices inthe cat.many are the same price ,or slightly highrer by $10..we can order out of WINNEPEG and pay only shipping and gst.no more brokage fees at the border.
bbbwb

Cabelas and SIR

Post by bbbwb »

That is very interesting. How does one order a catalogue?
bbbwb
Crunch

Post by Crunch »

You can order it online, but I beleive it's 5 bucks. I think that you get it back on your first order.

sirmailorder.ca

crunch
bbbwb

Cabelas/SIR

Post by bbbwb »

What web site for the new catalogue ?
bbbwb
bbbwb

Cabelas/SIR

Post by bbbwb »

Sorry I didn't read far enough to see the web.
Thanks
bbbwb
DH

Post by DH »

TYE

Post by TYE »

The catalog's are free. I get them sent all the time.
kitty kat

Post by kitty kat »

I don't expect the same customer service with Cabelas as with SIR. :( I have shopped there once[SIR] three years ago. You can not believe the customer service to anyone shopping there. As soon as we walked in we were asked if the salesperson could be of any help. We had every thing we went in for in about one half hour. Try that with the other stores. I hope the mail order service stayes as good. There was no problem ordering guns and ammunition.
Excalibur Exomax and Arctic Cat 400 auto. Life don't get much better than that.
new paradox

Post by new paradox »

Ya it's great living in Winnipeg.They are even renovateing the store to make room for all the new toys.I still think Scheeles in Fargo North Dakota is bettor then Cabales though.Better selection for everything and usaully a buck or two cheapper.Fishing season is closed up here till the middle of May,then I will be in SIR to check out all the new stuff and see if it is better then it was before.We also have Wholesale Sports here,they have alot but you have to watch the prices because SIR has had some better deals.If you are looking at the SIR cataloge some of the prices are different then what you pay and what is on the web site.The 30-06 I bought was on the net at $429 at the store for $421 and I payed at the till $407 that was without any sale