Received the new Crossbow Compulsion DVD Today!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dick195252

Received the new Crossbow Compulsion DVD Today!!!!

Post by dick195252 »

I received the new Hunting DVD By Team Backwoods today. It is over 90 minutes of all Excaliber Crossbow hunting. I have watched the first Three hunts so far and it is GREAT! the Video is Bright, Clear and outstanding hunting and wildlife shots. It is nice to see the animals in the wild before the shots, They have realy nice closups and just nice video of the animals in the WILD!!! It is well worth the price of [$12.95 plus $2.15 shipping] You can order it at Team Backwoods on the internet and it was shipped and received in 5 days with a weekend in there, Very good service. I will let you all know how the rest of the DVD is after i finish it. I was just so excited i had to tell you all first. Hope Bill and Kath the Excaliber family, and Team Backwoods, get a lot of support from us so they will make another DVD on crossbow hunting..
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
schnarrfuss

Post by schnarrfuss »

I will have to keep checking the local archery shop here for it. Or is it only available on line??
"Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that."

Exomag-Lumizone-Thunderbolts-Slicks-
Blasers-GroundpounderMount-CustomBooString

Bowtech Destroyer Compound Bow Fully Loaded
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I have only seen it on line so far, Go to teambackwoods.com and send them an e-mail and ask. It is really worth the money. they have Deer, Bear, Antelope, Bison, Moose and Boar hunts on the DVD it is really well done.
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Thanks for the great comments on our new DVD's. All of Team Backwoods DVD's can be bought through your local Excalibur dealer, just ask your dealer for them and I'm sure they will keep the DVD's in stock. We promise if these DVD's sell well there will be more crossbow hunting videos coming.

DVD's have always been a tough sell for us but the quality of this series is outstanding and any crossbow hunter will enjoy adding these to thier collection. We will have more information regarding this new DVD series on our website soon.

Peter
mchurch

Post by mchurch »

I bought the video and am very pleased. The footage was really good. Every time I see those excal x-bows in action I am impressed by the speed and accuracy. I was kinda surprised to see how often they used a relatively light bolt like the firebolt. I am pretty new to this and that answers some of my questions about when and how they can be used.
Excalibur Revx
Hawke Xb 30 pro
16.5 inch wyverncreations.com zombie slayers
SWAT juggernaut broadhead
Cariboo

Post by Cariboo »

Just watched this video & in a word it was great!

Well worth the $$$. :D

2 thumbs up for the Backwoods Boys and Excalibur.

One blooper though ............ Watch for the editing and the now you see it now you don't blood on the air boat during the gator hunt. :wink:
[b]CSSA Member[/b]
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Saw it at a shop in Port Elgin, so there must be copies at other vendors.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!