Relayer Y25 Is it Worth It?? Come on Guys need more input!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dick195252

Relayer Y25 Is it Worth It?? Come on Guys need more input!!!

Post by dick195252 »

I want to hear from all the Relayer Y25 owners is it worth the Money?? I need to Know your true feelings Please :wink:
Last edited by dick195252 on Sun May 04, 2008 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Boo

Post by Boo »

There is no doubt in my mind that it is worth the money. The only thing about it that isn't phenomenal about this bow is that it weights one pound more. The down side is that for knuckle heads like myself who like to stalk animals is that it is i bit less maneuverable. But the lack of noise and the increased stability more than makes up for it. It's awesome! Don't shoot one Richard, LOL! Life is way to short not to have crossbow that makes you smile!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

I agree w/ Don. I really like mine. It's like a completely different bow than the Ecet. They are very comparable in price to a Mark Henegar stocked Excal and a piece of history to boot. The stock on mine fits me better than anything I've ever put up to my shoulder. Try one.
"Eze 18:21"
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I just bought the Exomax 3 weeks ago I now own the Exomax and the Exocet Do i need Three??:D , Tell me it is worth it trying to figure out a way the Boss [My Wonderfull Wife] Will not know i bought it :? and if she does catch me being in the DOG HOUSE for a month or two :lol: :lol: Since i retired she says i spend money like it is Grown on Trees :lol: :lol: :lol:
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Don't know if I would take it into the bush hunting if I had one. It would be like taking the Corvette into the bush instead of the truck :D . Great looking bows and I agree on the fact that it would be nice to have a piece of history from one of Excalibur's milestones.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Normous

Post by Normous »

The picture you see simply do not do the Relayer enough justice. See, hold and shoot one will leave you drooling, I know, I can't stop looking at mine. It certainly exceeded my expectations when it arrived. The stock ergonomics,colour,fit and finish, checkering are first rate. Certainly worth the money IMO.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
liaf

Post by liaf »

dick195252 wrote:I just bought the Exomax 3 weeks ago I now own the Exomax and the Exocet Do i need Three??:D , Tell me it is worth it trying to figure out a way the Boss [My Wonderfull Wife] Will not know i bought it :? and if she does catch me being in the DOG HOUSE for a month or two :lol: :lol: Since i retired she says i spend money like it is Grown on Trees :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should shoot the Relayer Y25 and when you do you will want to own one. Now having 3 xcal is probably going to bother the Boss and you will be in the doghouse. I have a solution if I remember correctly you were trying to sell your exocet a couple of months ago to buy the emax. Just sell your exocet in order to buy the Relayer. Who knows I just may be interested in the exocet. :wink: Pete
Boo

Post by Boo »

ecoaster wrote:Don't know if I would take it into the bush hunting if I had one. It would be like taking the Corvette into the bush instead of the truck :D . Great looking bows and I agree on the fact that it would be nice to have a piece of history from one of Excalibur's milestones.
I've already had mine in the bush but I must say that it is better suited to the stand. That one pound makes a moderate difference when hacking around the bush. Problem is that the R25 is so great to shoot that I just may use it often when skulking around the woods. It's just flat out awesome to shoot. So at the moment of truth the R25 will shine!
Digger

Post by Digger »

by Boo
There is no oubt in my mind that it is worth the money.
Could be some people have more xbows and money than is nessesary for good mental health. :D :D 8) 8)
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
LondonDave

Post by LondonDave »

enormous wrote:The picture you see simply do not do the Relayer enough justice. See, hold and shoot one will leave you drooling, I know, I can't stop looking at mine. It certainly exceeded my expectations when it arrived. The stock ergonomics,colour,fit and finish, checkering are first rate. Certainly worth the money IMO.
It really is a thing of beauty and the pics don't do it justice. I picked up the one at the Toronto Sportsman show and it does feel awesome.

Dave
2007 Exomax
String by "Boo"
Bolts by "GREYWOLF" and "John"
Dan Miller quiver mount
Varizone Scope
Butler Creek and Excalibur scope caps
Boo

Post by Boo »

Digger wrote:
by Boo
There is no oubt in my mind that it is worth the money.
Could be some people have more xbows and money than is nessesary for good mental health. :D :D 8) 8)
I look up to you and aspire but I'll never catch up! LOL!
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Good idea Pete do you want my Exocet??? Make me a Good offer, Then i could get the Relayer and not be in any trouble..
Downunder

Post by Downunder »

Mine arrived today :D , thanks a lot to many involved, it couldn't have been done without your help... cheers and you all know who you are !
I have not shot it yet but the sweet looking stock sure fits up to the shoulder nicely.... this weekend it will happen.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I think that it's a very smart investment and you deserve it for all that you do :wink: ( at least that is what I'd tell my wife ). You only come through here one time, might as well make the most of it. Now, stop drooling all over the keyboard and order that puppy :lol: :lol: .

God Bless,

Ray
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray