Man accused of killing wife with crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sleddog2

Man accused of killing wife with crossbow

Post by sleddog2 »

This is the type of publicity we don't need.
My condolensences to the family.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24977326/
Rich

Post by Rich »

What the article fails to mention is that this is the second accidental shooting of his wife with a crossbow within a year. She was previously wounded by a crossbow that also accidently discharged. This was just a clear cut case of murder, the weapon of choice is irrelevent. What kind of moron would leave a cocked and loaded crossbow laying around in a case, but to do it twice and both times have it strike his wife.

Rich
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Agreed, these type of murders are all to common and difficult to prove but this cat was STUPID. He's been found guilty of murder in the first degree and will spend plenty of time in the pokey thinking about that $900,000 that he was trying to get his hands on. I think the only reason that he used a crossbow is simply because he had one. He'll have to answer for this again when he leaves here.

God Bless,

Ray
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
BigBird-VA

Post by BigBird-VA »

That's right here in my backyard. What a moron. The detectives handling the case came into the local bow shop and asked about xbows and got a quick cram course on them. They said the forensics people did everything possible including hit it with a hammer and it wouldn't misfire. I guess the large number of insurance policies he had on her didn't help either. I think they should fry him. Pretty cold dude to shoot your SO in the back. And you have to wonder what she was thinking to let him keep an xbow around after he already shot her once. No way I would let anyone like that get behind me.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Much like the guy who shot his wife for a bear...in her tree stand.
What's best, however, is how lawyers can lie while defending the guilty.
Ten insurance policies on the wife and the shooter had "no financial motive."
Gimmi a break, how stupid does he thing the jury is?!
wabi

Post by wabi »

Rich wrote:What the article fails to mention is that this is the second accidental shooting of his wife with a crossbow within a year. She was previously wounded by a crossbow that also accidently discharged........
Rich
That could make a difference in my perception of guilt or innocence. :wink:
wabi
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I am sure Glad i have a Great wife and Outstanding relationship with her [she is my best friend] :D The last thing i would think of doing is Hurting her in any way.
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]