Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude
- Posts: 451
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 12:49 pm
- Location: topeka kansas
my grandson had a verry bad motorcycle wreck on june 2nd ,,he is still in icu ,has no movement from the neck down,,,,,broken neck injured spine, punctured lung. ( brandon moore topeka kansas .)
i know you will pray for him so i will thank you now.
they say he is still up there.
- Posts: 5093
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:05 am
- Location: Amelia Island, Florida
You have prayers my friend.
Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:27 am
- Location: East Ohio
I am very sorry to hear of the accident and I will add my prayers and thoughts for Brandon and also for strength and unity for his family through this crisis.
Give it a try,What the heck!
- Posts: 2411
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:32 am
- Location: North Carolina
Jack, Brandon will be in our prayers as well as the rest of your family. PLEASE let us know if there is anything else that we can do to help.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!
- Posts: 13441
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:21 pm
- Location: Ohio
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:28 am
- Location: Espanola, Ontario
I will remember Brandon at a Church service today.
I would like to live like a river flows
Surprised by its own unfolding.
- Posts: 5701
- Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:36 pm
- Location: Decatur County, Indiana
Have prayed and will pray, Jack! I do hope for the best.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:01 am
- Location: ARKANSAS
Really Sad, Will Pray for the Best, He's in my Prayers.
- Posts: 6989
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:16 pm
Hate to hear about that Jack. I'll include Brandon in my prayers too.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.
2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
- Posts: 746
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:31 pm
- Location: Bolton, Ontario
I'm sorry to hear, Jack.
Hope things work out.
Thoughts and prayers to Brandon and family.
- Posts: 4771
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:42 pm
- Location: Whitby, Ontario
My prayers are going out to him now. we'll also pray for a speedy recovery.
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:57 am
- Location: McEwen Tennessee
Our Prayers to you and the Family
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
- Posts: 4505
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:12 pm
- Location: Innerkip , Ontario , Canada
Sorry to hear ... Our thoughts are with you and your family !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
- Posts: 1911
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:25 am
- Location: Westerville Ohio
So so sorry to hear the bad news. You all will be in our prayers.
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:08 pm
- Location: Tennessee, US
2008 Excalibur Vortex, Lumizone, STS
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."