Burglary

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bushwhacker

Burglary

Post by Bushwhacker »

Had a burglary in my office last night (they came trough a window that was slightly ajar) and guess what these punks have taken with them: my beloved Phoenix. Only other thing they took was a cable receiver. What can you say? At least they showed some sense for quality :-)

There were two notebooks and a beamer sitting on a desk, several other computers (well, towers, so not too easy to handle) and some other electronic devices.

And they took?: MY PHOENIX. FRIGGIN' BASTARDS!!!

Any advice for a good store that ships overseas would be highly appreciated (bought my Phoenix from Bowhunters Superstore and was very satisfied with their prices and service, but you might know better).

Regards

Rudi
Excalibur Phoenix
Flemish Fast Flight
TruGlo Tru Brite 1.5-5x32mm Illuminated
Gold Tip Laser II's
Slick Tricks 100 Grain 1 1/8
frisky

Post by frisky »

Man that sucks. At least they had a eye for quality. Hope you have time to get a replacement before hunting season!
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

FREAKIN BASTARDS! I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL DUDE, I ONCE HAD 10 GUNS AND 2 BOWS STOLEN AT ONE TIME.

LIKE A DEATH IN THE FAMILY

JAY
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
HW

Post by HW »

Not a good day here either. My wife was woke up this morning by her bank to let her know someone had used her bank account in Montreal for $500 and when we looked at my account they had cleaned me out for almost $700. I guess they are eating well as they spent $200 at a meat shop in Montreal.
Exocet 175
Boo String (Red&Black)
GT II's
2" Blazers
Slick Tricks
Dan Miller Mount
saxman

Post by saxman »

Cant stand a thief.Sorry for your loss
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Sorry to hear of your loss :( I have an Exocet for sale if interested e-mail me and we can discuss price.
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

deleted
Last edited by Cossack on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Choice of items are unusual. I'd say it was someone who knew what he was looking....had been there before. BHSS has beenv ery good to work with for me.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Sorry to hear of your losses!!!

We need harsher penalties for crimes! :twisted:

Just last week my PayPal account was hacked for over $2000. :shock: Fortunately, PayPal quickly picked up on the breech and after I posted a claim it was all refunded.

My credit cards were stolen a few years back. The clever thief put everything back the way it was so I didn't notice until VISA contacted me about several huge gasoline purchases (I drove a diesel at the time). Fortunately, VISA didn't hold me accountable for the purchases made by the thief.

Apparently, credit card companies run reports which flag any unusual activity. One of the first things that thieves often do with a credit card is use it to make a phone call. If the call goes through, they know that the card is still active (hasn't been reported as stolen yet) and then they make the larger purchases with it.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

I purchased some bow things on line and noted that the electronic check out wasn't working, so I called and purchased the items. Told them that their electronic checkout wasn't working. (They knew it, someone else had told them, but didn't know what the problem was.) Next thing someone tries to use my card from BALI. They had been hacked, SAS. I had been sold. Didn't cost me but don't use any site that doesn't specifically say SECURE now..