Hogs n Xbows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tuskntine

Hogs n Xbows

Post by tuskntine »

How about some stories and pictures of some HOG hunting with crossbows . Anyone got any ?
Love your neighbor, but keep your guns oiled.
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Hopefully I will have some to share this fall. :lol:
Why ride when you can walk!
ManX

Post by ManX »

Hi Tuskntine,
but for HOG do you mean HarleyOnersGroup :shock: :?: :roll: :shock: :?: :roll:

I have a Moto Guzzi, so no problems for me, but I know a lot of friends that ride an Harley :wink:
I think it's a normal shot, they are not so fast, enoth fat, but with heavy skin and a strong taste of beer.Use heavy bolts(no less 650gr) with broadhead hight penetration :wink:
Do not wrong the target!!! they are not so friendly with xbowhunters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn235/ManX850/exorealtree-1.jpg[/img] ExomanX, Meopta 3100,[url=http://www.wolfszeit.com/images/WO.Mo.09-li..JPG]Wolfszeit[/url] scope mount, produce in ManX Factory spa: shock absorbers, 48 fff , 2216xx78 27% foc
tuskntine

Post by tuskntine »

LOL , good one ManX .
I rode a Moto Guzzi once . Fine piece of motor scooter equipment.
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

hear are a few of mine
jay
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
ManX

Post by ManX »

Excuse me,
we do not have HOGs, but a lot of wild boars or "domestic" pig.
Which is the differences?
Jay' pics look like our wild boar.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn235/ManX850/exorealtree-1.jpg[/img] ExomanX, Meopta 3100,[url=http://www.wolfszeit.com/images/WO.Mo.09-li..JPG]Wolfszeit[/url] scope mount, produce in ManX Factory spa: shock absorbers, 48 fff , 2216xx78 27% foc
tuskntine

Post by tuskntine »

Nice hogs flbuckmaster . Where is Crawfordville ? I live right across the state line (actually 40 mi. up I95) in Brunswick.
Myself and my hunting buddies hunt Ft. Stewart , Ga. army base . There are a few volkswagon sized hogs up there . One got after the local DNR guy and put him up a tree , lol . I have some video of one that was about 400 lb.
Hoping to get one this year with my Phoenix , and hopefully a deer also .
hawg hunter

hawg hunting

Post by hawg hunter »

Due to some major back problems I've not been able to hunt much for Wild Hawgs. This morning I awoke early enough to check the cows at daylight, had a little rain last night and low and behold drive up to where i feed my cows were about a dozen pigs ranging from 200# to the size of footballs. Back is getting better so will probally be going hunting for them in the next week before the full moon a whole lot cooler at night under the stars. Ronnie
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

tuskntine
[quote] Nice hogs flbuckmaster . Where is Crawfordville ? I live right across the state line (actually 40 mi. up I95) in Brunswick.
Myself and my hunting buddies hunt Ft. Stewart , Ga. army base

Hogs are just about evenly distributed across the state. Most are in the Everglades, around lake Okeechobee, Eglin AFB, and Okeefenokee Swamp, and St. Marks National Refuge.
I live just south of Tallahassee in Sopchoppy near the coast and the Applalacacola National Forest.

jay
tuskntine

Post by tuskntine »

Ok , thanks . I have heard of that area from a friend years ago . He used to go fishing over there somewhere.
And to Hawh Hunter in texas , I know what you mean about the back stuff , had back trouble all last season . Din't get to hunt but 3 times during bow season , and none the rest of the season . Has back surgery this Jan. , hope to be in good shape soon .