relayer price

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dw

relayer price

Post by dw »

just wondering how much you paid for your relayer y25. i have a chance to get one at a good price just wondering what you all might have paid. if i do buy the relayer i will be selling a like new exomag with new crankaroo, varizone scope, rope cocker, dan miller quiver mount, arrows, quiver, extra strings and whatever else i can dig up. some say the exomag is/was the best shooting excal ever. the one i have was the last year model was made. i have not posted much in a while but i have sold many items to many people on this forum. some that remember me might give a comment on how i was to deal with.
thank,s "dw" dave wasserman
"you gotta love it"
Boo

Post by Boo »

I think you'll find the price that most paid is between $800 to $900. It's rather a difficult answer to fess up.
Last edited by Boo on Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
hawg hunter

Good to do business with

Post by hawg hunter »

I've bought a xbow from Dave and the transaction was the first of many from this forum. That bow is still with me and has served to eradicate a no. of hawgs and one elk. DW is a good man to do business with. Ronnie
dw

Post by dw »

hi boo, read a lot about you and your strings. i have an exomag not max. 200lbs 330 fps. does not have the forward slanted riser.
thanks ronnie.
"dw"
"you gotta love it"
ranger

Post by ranger »

Money isn't a option when it comes to the Y25 :lol: .After you get one youll know why :wink: .
I was in the same spot wanted one hymn and hawd for a few months,put my other two up for sale,then I just called Dan and bought one :D now I really dont care if I sell my other two.....

0-ya what Boo said...
Y25, Axiom SMF
Matrix 380 Blackout
Turbo XLT. Stealth SS
Mission MXB 360
Free Men Dont Ask To Bear Arms.