Y25 Relayer Impressions

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

R.J.

Post by R.J. »

By PM now
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

DaGriz It is your Opinion and YOU ARE Entitled to it whether people like it or not you have that RIGHT 8) 8)
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

welcome dagrizz... I respect your opinion and its other xbows I dont like out there also:) I see where alot of people see the 800-900dollar price on the 25 and think man, that bow must be damn good sinc eits 900bucks. Well, its bascially a vortex or exocet 200 with fancy/purty features. It doesnt shoot better... it just looks better and its a collection piece for us excal fans. I like 10pt, but I dont want to spend 1600bucks on there good model, when its others that shoot the same for half the price.

Also, like you said, the bows average speed without the FFF string and 350grain bolts will average around 294-300fps... add the FFF string and you get the advertised speeds. My exocet is supposed to shoot 330 but the most I can get is 320ish but im not upset.

I wanted the Y25, but its to rich for me and doesnt outdo my exocet, well in looks it does :lol: :D