Greetings from Perth Australia,

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mercyfulfate

Post by mercyfulfate »

Surely there must be something to hunt near the hills? I'm around the guildford area myself, there's jack down here! How long have you had your xbow for? Have you taken it for a shoot yet?

Oh and welcome to the forums! :D
gruntahunta

Post by gruntahunta »

Hi mercyful, there are pigs, rabbits and fox's in the hills, it's just finding someone with a property near by to hunt on, however I do know of some spots about 45 minutes away that have some ferals around but it does get hunted quite heavily at times, it used to be a farm just outside the catchment area that has bean bought back by CALM, there are some really big boars that wallow and feed there but mostly at night.
I have had my xbow for about a year I guess, I have hunted with it but I havn't run into any porkers with it yet, I sometimes take it to the KGSA archery park, it's about 2 minutes from home.
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Welcome to the forum . Hunting wild hogs in Australia would be awesome .

I love hunting Black Bear and the Northern Ontario has plenty of them ( the southern part of the province is getting a few now to ).
gruntahunta

Post by gruntahunta »

Hay mercyful, how long have you had your xbow and do you get out much for a shoot, have you taken any game with it?