Hex key dimensions on a Pheonix

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Skarek

Hex key dimensions on a Pheonix

Post by Skarek »

I have a fast question. What are the hex key dimensions needed for a phoenx? I guess they are in inches and my country uses mm, so I have to get special keys...

My crossbow has been delivered and I willll unpack it tonight, but thought I should get the keys before, as I guess they are non in our summer house.

Any more tools I should get. Will become sad if I cant assemble it and I dont know what tools I can find in the summer house.
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

it should come with the hex keys ....get yourself some BLUE loctite as well ...
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

All the bows do come with a set of inch allen keys .Good luck with your new bow . :D
mercyfulfate

Post by mercyfulfate »

nevermind
Skarek

Post by Skarek »

Thanks for the answers.

About locklite. Is it worth it? Some people have said that it is better to tighten the screws from time to time. You should keep an eye on the bow anyway.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

LocTite (BLUE) works well. Keeps screws form loosening. Otherwise, you won't know that you have to tighten until accuracy degrades from loose screws.
ManX

Post by ManX »

Hi Skarek :wink:
here again...do not warry in each excalibur items(rings, lumi/varizone, scope mount, xbow etc) there are hex keys.
are you waiting yet?
For locklite be scure that scope mount is in the correct position: 1/5 mm make a substatial different for scope.
Take a conins 0,2€ for scope clicks
You also will recive a DVD really easy with all istruction.
[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn235/ManX850/exorealtree-1.jpg[/img] ExomanX, Meopta 3100,[url=http://www.wolfszeit.com/images/WO.Mo.09-li..JPG]Wolfszeit[/url] scope mount, produce in ManX Factory spa: shock absorbers, 48 fff , 2216xx78 27% foc