Moose Draw Results

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DropTine

Moose Draw Results

Post by DropTine »

Anyone get lucky this year? I have been trying to get through but the number has been busy for about an hour now. 1-800-288-1155 if anyone forgot.

Matt
BowTech Gaurdian
Apex Sight
Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest
Beman ICS Camo Hunter Arrows
Rage 100gr Slipcam Broadheads
Scott Archery Release

I am 19 years old and hunt and fish as much as I can
ehntr

Lucky no......blessed yes

Post by ehntr »

You bet.....I just purchased my tags online.........no draw.......over-the-counter general tags for moose, elk, mule deer and wt along with 2 supplemental mule and wt doe tags. These are all for the archery season in AB...........opening in 24 days (Aug 25) in some wmu's and 3rd of Sep for the remainder. Hope your ship comes in...
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
catcher

Re: Lucky no......blessed yes

Post by catcher »

ehntr wrote:You bet.....I just purchased my tags online.........no draw.......over-the-counter general tags for moose, elk, mule deer and wt along with 2 supplemental mule and wt doe tags. These are all for the archery season in AB...........opening in 24 days (Aug 25) in some wmu's and 3rd of Sep for the remainder. Hope your ship comes in...
Yikes that is allot of eaten. Glad to see other meatetarians on the board.lol
Galgo

Post by Galgo »

Success!! Frist time ever Bull 21A.
MADMAX2

MOOSE DRAW!!

Post by MADMAX2 »

Galgo thats great!! for you :D we did not get drawn :cry: might not bother to go that far with calf tags we also hunt 21A we set up camp on the goldfield near wintering lake.
The best things in life are not things!!
VixChix

Re: Lucky no......blessed yes

Post by VixChix »

ehntr wrote:You bet.....I just purchased my tags online.........no draw.......over-the-counter general tags for moose, elk, mule deer and wt along with 2 supplemental mule and wt doe tags. These are all for the archery season in AB...........opening in 24 days (Aug 25) in some wmu's and 3rd of Sep for the remainder. Hope your ship comes in...
Yet another reason I wish I were back in Alberta. I hope my husband reads this - maybe he'll be encouraged to relocate in God's Country!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Galgo

Post by Galgo »

We're off goldfield too
TPM

Post by TPM »

Yet another reason I wish I were back in Alberta. I hope my husband reads this - maybe he'll be encouraged to relocate in God's Country!
Maybe if you should treat your husband to an all expenses paid hunting trip in Alberta he'll want to move there. :lol:
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

our group was successful ... in our application not sure if we got our first or second choice though...whoooaa
Rick Teal

Post by Rick Teal »

I was drawn for an archery bull in WMU 24. Our group of 4 old f*rts gets to give it another try starting Sept. 20.
I hunt, therefore I am.
beretta96D

Post by beretta96D »

No, nothing hrere. Our small group hasn't had a tag in 5 years now, and I've never been successful as of yet.

We're hunting deer on Manitoulin Island, so I'll have an automatic doe tag, along with additionals I'll buy for ML season.
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

I got lucky Bull in 19, been a few years since I hunted that WMU, my old area has been cut over.

Found new area last month while I was up visiting my Dad. Counting down already, gear has been all washed this weekend.
Rick Teal

Post by Rick Teal »

Just heard from my brother-in-law. He's drawn a bull for our gun hunt in WMU 47. That means we'll have a chance for an adult animal on both of my hunts.
I hunt, therefore I am.
Big John

g

Post by Big John »

No Adult Tag again this season, look's like calf only again. :evil: :evil:
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Skeeter

Post by Skeeter »

Rick Teal wrote:Just heard from my brother-in-law. He's drawn a bull for our gun hunt in WMU 47. That means we'll have a chance for an adult animal on both of my hunts.
Cool, that's not easy.
Hunted my first moose there...LOVED IT!!!(many years ago)
Where abouts do you go??

I've been doing 6 last few years.
Skeeter

It's not the aptitude but the attitude that determines the altitude!