Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

To me I don't see that we have much to vote for.
Both candidates suck! I am also a little down on all religions since it is these zelots of all denominations that are killing each other in the name of god. What ever happened to being kind and helpful to your neighbor and living by the golden rule?
It makes me want to go to the woods and stay there. At least the animals live by some rules that are easier to figure out than mankinds.
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
warpipe

Post by warpipe »

Come on guys don't despair you still have Paris Hilton to vote for!
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

DrDan wrote:To me I don't see that we have much to vote for.
Both candidates suck! I am also a little down on all religions since it is these zelots of all denominations that are killing each other in the name of god. What ever happened to being kind and helpful to your neighbor and living by the golden rule?
It makes me want to go to the woods and stay there. At least the animals live by some rules that are easier to figure out than mankinds.
re zealots of all denominations that are killing each other in the name of God. I don't see it that way. Just as was posted, Islam is not a religion...it is a system (or process).......and it is people who kill people regardless of religion. Godless people kill people and people who misrepresent their religion kill other people.....in the end it's people killing people and it's not in God's name. If you say that religion is responsible I say BS................people are responsible. It's people driven.....definately not God driven.

Koran + people = death?

Gun + people = death?

Is the Koran and the gun responsible for these outcomes? You know the answer.

1 John 3:15 (NKJV)

15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Please tell me how the United States is suppose to pay for all the World Policeing on there own????? Its easy to write but to accomplish takes LOTS of MONEY United States NATIONAL DEBT Over 9.5 TRILLION let me say that again 9.5 TRILLION DOLLARS. To the tune of 268 Billion in interest alone each Year!!!!!!!! :cry: :( :? :o :x :x :x
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

You did NOT Answer my Questioun :? ? and i think you are misinformed who owes us so much money :? ? we just give it away not loan it :x
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]