List of Relayer Y25 Owners

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Cossack

Post by Cossack »

I'm sure that those who may be interested in getting a Y25 by "five finger discount" will be interested in such a list. Coupled with your Profile and on line address search provides them all they need to "shop."
the elf

list

Post by the elf »

Cossack------ I agree-----that would make it ------toooooo easy-----for certain people. elf.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Cossack wrote:I'm sure that those who may be interested in getting a Y25 by "five finger discount" will be interested in such a list. Coupled with your Profile and on line address search provides them all they need to "shop."
That's just a little too paranoid for me. Thieves find it too easy to make $$ without going to the trouble of looking up someone's address and/or having to drive to their house. Besides . . .who would want to B & E at a house of a hunter, way too many weapons there if they get caught. Plus the people that live there know how to shoot and track, shoot again and again until the job is done. :lol:

The Y25 is nice, very nice . . .but, it hasn't made the criminal's top 25 list. IPods are number 1, usually taken from kids. . .they are easily resold, no tracking ID's. Anyway, the simple fact that the Y25 has a number is a deterrant, makes it harder to resell and easily identified.

If you are afraid of having your bow stolen, then you need identifing marks on it . . .put some in obvious places to be seen and others in places that can not be seen. When it shows up at a pawn shop, then you will have a chance of getting it back.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Digger

Post by Digger »

I have #593 Y2 Relayer.
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
Wapiti

y25

Post by Wapiti »

left hand y25 #999
gillfisher

y25

Post by gillfisher »

I also have a left hand Y25. #929
Cossack

Sumner 4991

Post by Cossack »

"That's just a little too paranoid for me."
Apparently you haven't been broken into ..... yet.
TPM

Post by TPM »

That's just a little too paranoid for me. Thieves find it too easy to make $$ without going to the trouble of looking up someone's address and/or having to drive to their house.
A guy at our gun club had some guns stolen through a B&E. The thieves were caught and it seems they were tracing phone numbers from local classifieds advertising guns for sale. This guy had a gun listed on our club's website and according to police that's how they targeted him.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

LH #997. Pit bull survivors shot on sight, lol.
"Eze 18:21"
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Cossack wrote:I'm sure that those who may be interested in getting a Y25 by "five finger discount" will be interested in such a list. Coupled with your Profile and on line address search provides them all they need to "shop."
We are all admitting, by our presence on the forum, we own crossbows. I don't know that Y25s are commanding enough money or are appreciating in value enough to make them any more sought after than our run of the mill models.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
HW

Post by HW »

Have to agree with Chris.
Exocet 175
Boo String (Red&Black)
GT II's
2" Blazers
Slick Tricks
Dan Miller Mount
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

HW . . .you blew it man . . .if your Boo string is gone in the a.m., I'll be here to say, told you so. :lol: I hope they don't realize your name is Harold. Ooops, sorry about that, at least that don't have your last name . . .how many W's are in the phone book?

Is there really that good of a black market for guns? Crossbows? I think any thief coming around a house with trained killers is an idiot. :x

That goes double for HW . . .I swear, he is deadly with a weapon. :twisted:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Normous

Post by Normous »

I hang my Excaliburs with a long cable and lock pulled through the triggers and wall studs. Guns and good stuff are in the 500lb safe bolted to the concrete floor. A monitored house alarm gives me piece of mind.
And I bite!! and its gonna hurt!!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
NightFire

Post by NightFire »

I have 106
MADMAX2

RELAYER#

Post by MADMAX2 »

All I have is my trusted exocet but I also have a big bad lab that would lick you to death if you broke in!so I have a sign on the front door that reads (NEVER MIND THE DOG BEWARE OF OWNER)and has a picture of a pistol pointing at you!!fair warning to those brave enough to BNE me also cuts down on junk mail and solisiters :lol:
The best things in life are not things!!