Panic Mode

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

cdup

Post by cdup »

Thanks for the support and prays!! I will be in and out getting things done. If we are ground zero I will post when the electricity comes back on.
Respect everyone, but fear no one
kitty kat

Post by kitty kat »

Our thoughts and prayers are with yous all. Take no chances and try to be safe. Keep us posted when possable.
Excalibur Exomax and Arctic Cat 400 auto. Life don't get much better than that.
aerostarp

Post by aerostarp »

I lived through Hurricane Andrew when I lived in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. Fortunately it went south to Homestead just before making landfall so we got off relative easy compared to the devastation there.

Pack up your crossbow and get your firearm ready if Katrina was any indication of what is to come. Hope you have at least one unregistered in case the PO-LICE come to your house.

Good Luck.
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

Thought crab fishing in the Beiring Strait was the most dangerous job. I guess yours is next. Good luck and God will keep his arms around you and keep you safe.
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

We are all watching and keeping are fingers crossed and holding are breath in the event that it does hit, I think big brother is better prepared but never count on him are prayers are with you.
The best things in life are not things!!
dumbdawg

Post by dumbdawg »

you will be in our thought as well be safe
mikej

Post by mikej »

be safe i will be praying for you
cdup

Post by cdup »

Calm before the storm, Not a vehicle on the roads or hwy and not a breeze to be felt. The birds are active and sensing the change of weather that is coming. It's like a ghost town and the weather is about to go down hill from here. Will be done will all my preparation here in the next few hrs. I will be taken my post probably tonight as Gustav makes his long and anticipated landfall. Can't take it anymore, Just ready to get this done so life can get back to somewhat normal.( Depending on how close the eye wall will pass us).
Respect everyone, but fear no one
Mountain Man

Post by Mountain Man »

Thoughts and prayers are with all those impacted.

Mountain Man
NW

Post by NW »

Well, just got power back on after a week.
Big mess here, but all is well.
Thanks to all the prayers, and all who sent them.
Thank you
NW
dutchhunter

good luck all

Post by dutchhunter »

I never been thru a hurrican or flooding but my family and i have made it thru three large tornados the last one put a 70 foot maple across are roof and drstroyed 90% of the large trees in are village the loses were great thankfully the lose of life was not my school buddy lost his mother in the first one i can remeber in 19 79 since then we have had two more very bad twisters you can never realy tell when and were with them thats what makes them so amazing . are thoughts are with all those int he path of these storms .