Thanks Excalibur!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wabi

Thanks Excalibur!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by wabi »

After shooting Excaliburs for many years now I finally had my first major problem. My Phoenix's accuracy suddenly went from <1" groups to around 2" groups at 25 yards last Saturday. I checked the bow over carefully, and the only thing I could find wrong was a series of short (about 1/3 of the way up the limb) vertical cracks one one limb. It looked like the finish cracking, but the accuracy falling off concerned me so I called Dan Miller. He was puzzled, too, so he asked me to send him the limbs so he could look at them.
I mailed the limbs Tuesday morning and expected hear from Dan within a few days. Today UPS brought me a package from Dan, and it was a new set of limbs! Now that's service!!!!!!!!! Only 4 days turnaround amazed me, even with him being here in Ohio.
Put the new limbs on and headed for the range. I was about 2" right at 25 yards, so I adjusted the scope and made the mistake of shooting 2 arrows at the same target. The accuracy is back - and I have a ruined nock to prove it. :oops: :lol:
I then moved to 45 yards (have my Pro-View scope set for 15-25-35-45) and was about 1" high shooting from the kneeling position. Since I was down to one arrow I quit with that shot.
Looks like I have the Phoenix back up and running with still plenty of time left to pace the floor waiting on opening day.

So add me to the long list of members who can attest first hand to Excalibur's amazing waranty service!

Thanks Excalibur - and special thanks to Dan Miller!
wabi
fletch

Post by fletch »

Glad to hear it Wabi, I have experienced the exact same service from them in Canada too, albeit it was of my own doing, and it would be nice if other companies would elevate their cust. service to Excalibur's level. See they don't treat the newbies any different than the long time customers...you only have 5700+ posts so you must be a newbie. :lol:
wabi

Post by wabi »

Fletch,
I tried to find a hunting crossbow many years ago. Tried the common brands (at that time there weren't too many advertised) and just wasn't impressed with them. Then I saw an Excalibur hunt featuring Bill & Kath on TV and did a search for an Excalibur dealer. Found a dealer nearby, and had him order me a Vixen to try. Three shots and I bought it! Haven't owned any other brand since (8 or 9 years now) and don't plan to!
Ordered my young son (age 8) a Barnett recently simply because they are offering a very lightweight model (60# pull & just over 3# physical weight), but as soon as he masters shooting it I will be ordering a Vixen for him to hunt with.
wabi
FredBear

Post by FredBear »

The best product, the best service! It just doesnt seem fair to the other manufacters :lol:
mikej

Post by mikej »

top notch organization
Bluefish024

Post by Bluefish024 »

Just got of the phone with Excal. yesterday for a defective Lumi scope..( when you distort the eye relief I had condensation in the inner lenses) They sent us to Dan. My wife said he was a very nice gentleman to speak with on the phone... Soon as he gets my scope he is going to send me another..Now thats service on both parts.. 2 thumbs up
Phoenix for Mrs/ Exocet 200 for me
Vari-zone / CompM3 Aimpoint
Boo strings
STS systems
New and improved,,,,kiss of death bolts...
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

what I like is that they treat brand new customers as well has long time customers the same.. they give everyone top notch service. The same cant be said about other brands because its usually a month waiting process :D
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I hope i never have to find out. But i know if i need it Excaliber will be there :D
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

That great news wabi ... Yep .. the Excalibur crew really go the extra mile when it comes to customer satisfaction !!
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "