Signs of what is to come.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Moxie

Signs of what is to come.

Post by Moxie »

As I set here in my computer room, looking out the window, I can see the big maple, next door, has started changing into its fall colors. Yet I have seen the full change in color in many swamps. It is really coming, fall, that is; and that means we will soon be listening for that sound of the rhythmic walking of our favorite game animals and birds. Thoughts are beginning to take us to our hunting area with greater urge to be there. The morning coolness is another which takes our minds to the hunting mode. Yes, it is coming. The signs are there telling us what is to come. I wish you all great success in the season to come.
Terry

Quad 300 x2
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

amen....................bob

Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Guys, Fall may be there ... but it isn't here ... it was 93 degrees yesterday! Everything's still green as grass!

For the most part, September's still Summer in East NC! :D
Grizz
mikej

Post by mikej »

fall is on its way here cool mornings , cool nights and the leaves are starting to colour
saxman

Post by saxman »

96 with 95% humidity

Come on Fall
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

i was born in ohio and used to snow falls and the winter....i don't think i could ever live where it doesn't snow like florida....nice to visit but i couldn't have christmass without the snow and 90 degrees....my maple trees are dropping there leaves as i type this....sunny and mid 70's are forecast for the week with low humidity, aww fall is here....can't stand early archery season the first half of oct here with the bugs there :evil: ...........bob