Slow in fill out orders

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Slow in fill out orders

Post by Boo »

I feel like I have to explain why my orders are being filled out so slow so here goes. This year has been pretty much filled with crappy things. First my tendinitis, then I have a few business issues I've been dealing with(that has been consuming much of my attention) and last is that as some of you know my mother was dropped into my lap with three days notice. She was living on her own and got to a point where she could no longer take care of herself. My sister who was sort of trying to look after her in another city where she and my mother was living apparently cannot take her because the bathroom in the guest room is not ready and this is since the beginning of July! I have no room for my mother so I am getting a contractor to partion off a section of my basement for her to live in. Meantime, in my small house I barely have time or room to make strings. I want to stress that I am not looking for donations or sympathy(I know where that is in the dictionary!). I just want to explain to those who are waiting for string or my want a string that it will be on a slow boat. Be patient, please ask for one string rather than two and if you want to cancel an order I have no issue whatsoever with that. I am not sure what percentage it is but I put most if not all of what I make back to you guys and some to others in this sport.
Thanks for listening.
Don
Some people just like stepping on rakes
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Gee, Don, sorry to hear this. You sure got a lot on your plate at present, keep your chin up! Wish I lived closer, I'd come over and bend a few nails for ya!
"Eze 18:21"
Limbs and Sticks

strings

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Hi don when it rains it pours everything works out in the end you and your mom will be O.k you know I can wait for mine, first things first.

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Boo i feel for you with all of that thrust upon suddenly. i am sure that ppl understand why on strings. you give and give more & have a great heart. you have always helped others.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
dutchhunter

hey boo

Post by dutchhunter »

one think to thing about boo if we take tge slow boat we can enjoy the view along the way.Take your time and enjoy having your mom around .I am sure the strings will be shipped out when thy are ready.But first things first.good luck brother are prarys are with you and youirs DUTCH
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Boo . . .you are always there for us. Maybe it's time we are there for you. Wish I were closer, I'd come over and help . . .well, not make strings, you know how bad I am. :( However, I can drive a nail.

It's a noble thing you are doing for your Mom. Too many kids today would not "go to the trouble".
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

hey boo like others have said take care of things that need be....the ppl here will wait fer there string....i just got one of yer strings from smokepole he offered in a trade....very nice work, i know i would wait till ya finished it :wink: ....git yer mom taken care of.........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
mikej

Post by mikej »

seems like you have alot on your plate don good luck with everything i'm sure folks will wait paitently take care
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Saxman hooked me up with some strings so I'm ok for this season. I holler at you when you get caught up. As stated, my hats off to you for doing the right thing in regards to your mother We'll be right here :wink: Hopefully you'll have the basement done and all caught up by the time that my recurve arrives so that you can make a string for it :D .
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
fogducker

Post by fogducker »

well i for one will prolong my order for one then..as you know im close to your area..so if there is any way i can help out..plz dont be shy..
from what ive read here about you ,and with the dealings ive had with you so far ..
the good karma you have given here is way over due for a good ole what goes around comes around..
keep us posted ..
cheers
Don
if you dont stand behind our troops.
please feel free to stand in front of them
Alaspan

Post by Alaspan »

Glad I was able to order two you already had on hand. Don't want to add to what you have on your plate!

You're a good man Don, and taking care of your mother comes first. Priorities.
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Don
I can't seem to wear out mine that I got last year. Wonderful strings!
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

great strings....got two from boo and what a difference....well worth the wait for sure
ranger

Post by ranger »

Family 1st Don.
My wife and I just got the last item taken care of since Jerry died and you and a few others on here know what we went thru....
Take it easy and dont stress yourself if our strings break or we just want a new one we can wait besides we can allways use speers and knives :lol: ....
Y25, Axiom SMF
Matrix 380 Blackout
Turbo XLT. Stealth SS
Mission MXB 360
Free Men Dont Ask To Bear Arms.