Sarah did good

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Blood Pressure must be High :lol: You talk so out of touch. Where in the Hell did Obama have anything to do with Taking away the Teachers rights?? IT WAS IN FACT THE TEACHERS THEM SELVES That created this when they were telling kids in school to question your parents and you have rights even though you are MINORS check your Facts :roll: As Long as you want to get out of line in the way you come across with your comments Lets get the gloves off and go at it!!!! [ROUND ONE] I suppose you are a Church going Catholic [It is OK for the Fathers to be Rapeing and Seduceing these YOUNG Boys all these years :evil:] TOTALLY SICK and DISGUSTING :twisted: But you want me to believe in your CONSERVATIVE Policies or do you just ask for Forgiveness and act like it never HAPPENED :roll: :roll: Thats whats GREAT about you Conservatives you want to preach how EVERY ONE else should live and NOT live by it Your own self :lol: What happened the past 8 Years in the Conservative spending plans [This Administration and its Republican Majority House for the First 6 Years has spent money like a Drunken Sailor and you still want to point the blame every where except where it belongs] The Republicans started a smear campaign against Obama about ties to a Terrorist individual when he was 8 Years old [People are NOT all stupid as you claim] It seems to be Back fireing on them seeing that McCains Screw up with the Keating five Scandel is resurfaceing or did you forget that situation in your so TRUTHFULL never does any thing WRONG McCain :lol: Someone even said that the Stock Market is Falling because of Obama What the Hell is that statement about???? I will leave this at Round One Have plenty more if you want to go a few more!!!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING ON GETTING THE DEATH PENALTY IN WISCONSIN??????? By the Way i am an Independent not Democrat 8)
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

"45" Do you have a blood pressure monitor? Better get one...

I went to a gun show a couple years ago and here was a "skin head' all shaved up, tatoo'd and pierced spinning two nickel plated snub nose revolvers up in the air around his head. Total wacko! It is these types that have ruined it for all. We "need" a paper trail on all gun tranfers to keep the crazys from going off killing people. The only gun control issues I have heard uttered from Obama's mouth has been that he doesn't have anything against hunting or gun ownership but he does not believe that AK47's belong on the streets in gangland hands. I frigging agree! These para-military nut cases are the ones ruining it for all not Obama.

I don't believe anyone is going after someone with a 17 round 22 rifle. That's ridiculous!

Thank you Dick

You seem like a very informed person.
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Guys . . .there are a few crazy people in every group. Doesn't mean we need to be one of them.

Dick . . .you went off on every tangent available. :roll:

DrDan and Dick . . .We know who we are voting for and I've already voted. I've tried hard to understand your stance and Obama's tax and spend plan. I either need to go to Harvard for some learning or it doesn't work. I even spent two days on Obama's website. I tried and failed. It just doesn't add up. However, I don't think he intends for it to balance.

According to the polls, there are more people like you that totally understand him. Or just a lot of folks that want the first black president. Great ticket . . .I'm not Bush, I'm giving out checks and I'm a brother, vote for me.

Anyway. . .I'm done trying to help you guys see the light.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Sumner

I don't think I need to worry - the polls are widening by the day. It's over for McBush... Maybe he can retire in a few of his houses. I do like his old lady though. I'd give her a bedroom vote!
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
Apple_Orchard

Post by Apple_Orchard »

Will someone please put Sarah Palin out of her agony? Is it too much to ask that she come to realize that she wants, in that wonderful phrase in American poilitcs, "to spend more time with her family"?

In these times, for John McCain to have chosen this person to be his running mate is fundamentally irresponsible. McCain says he always puts country first. In this important case, it is simply not true.
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Heck she is great humor on SNL... She reminds me of that movie Fargo. What a hoot! Despiration sets in and they just keep wagging their tongues... Unfortunatley the more they wag the less creditable they become. Can't wait for the debate - maybe "O" will get McBush riled up and he blow a temper tantrum so the American people can see that side of him too!
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

"What the heck? There's cheese curds, half eaten brats, spilled beers and empty 22 shells all over this room"

"45" Did you finally "go off" and start shooting them dang liberals with the Henry? Settle down a little big boy. It will be all better soon!

You guys ain't shot any Laotian deer hunters in awhile. Are yah slipping in yah old age? LOL
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Read my Whole Post you never even addressee the Issues That i brought up :roll: :roll: You are Hopeless :lol: Typical Republican :lol:
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Dick
My point exactly - they both like a couple work horses with the blinders on... Look straight ahead with tunnel vision - only see what they want to see. Oh well after tonight we can expect McBush to pull out of a few more states...
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

At the rate the CONSERVATIVES [REPUBLICANS] are spending Money [National debt has went from 5.6 Trillion to over 10 Trillion and CLIMBING in 8 LONG years under this Conservative Administration] we will be Bankrupt shortly :( Then you will not have to worry about it any more :o :o Conservative and Republican SAME Thing :wink: By the way BUSH did NOT win the Popular Vote in the first election so the Majoritys vote was NOT HEARD just Ignored [Call this Country a DEMOCRACY :lol: :lol: ] You Still have not Addreesseed any of my Issues from the post above :roll: What about them Conservative FATHERS Playing and Sexually Assaulting LITTLE BOYS totally SICK and DISGUSTING :twisted: Is that part of your Conservative Beliefs :lol: :lol: Whats your response to that one or do you just want to IGNORE it allso :? :?
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

"Lieberals will be the downfall of this country!"

In case you haven't noticed, things have gone to hell recently....while

RETHUGLICANS

have been leading this country.
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Hey "45"

I'll give yah $50 for that Henry! Hate to see BATF grab it! No better way to bow out than stacking up BATF agents like cord wood as I see it.
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
frisky

Post by frisky »

When we get our new President , everything will be better. My IRA will start to make money again. Gas will be $1.00 a gallon, and best of all NO more adds on TV! Yippie!
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Frisky

Oh well if it doesn't I still got my tent and camping gear. I'll just squat on the hundreds of acres around here that never see human beings.
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

jh45gun I am not off my Beam Read and Concentrate Close :lol: One more time :roll: The Point i am trying to Make is that Most Religious Holy Rollers [Catholic or all the other Church Going groups] are CONSERVATIVES JUST LIKE YOU :lol: believe in Corporal Punishment in school as in one of your earlier Posts you stated and then Pull the Sexual Garbage They Pulled :lol: They want to PREACH how to live to Every one and not live by the same RULES :lol: As i grew up in Monona Wisconsin i can Remember every Sunday the Catholic Church bells ringing and the Parking Lot would FILL up and All these people would fill the Church :) Then as Church ended you could go by the 19th Hole [A little neighbor hood bar] and it was Full of the same people that just got out of Church Slaming the Beers and Shots Down :roll: Did i say it SIMPLE Enough for you Too Understand this time or is it still OVER your Head :roll: :roll: IT does have something to do with the Election you MORON :lol: Last time i looked McCain was a CONSERVATIVE so i do NOT want Some one to Preach to me How to live and then Not live by the same beliefs They Preach too be President OK :idea: