Customer Service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sinclair

Customer Service

Post by sinclair »

Went to kitchener to get a splinter on my Exocet's limb checked out. I briefly spoke to Peter and was all fixed up in less than half an hour. Everything I have heard regarding Excalibur's customer service was confirmed. Only hard part was getting in and out of my truck in the rain. Thanks.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I had a self-induced problem with my limbs a month ago. Excalibur looked after me much better than expected!! Their customer service is excellent!! I'll never buy another bow that does'nt say excalibur on the side.
mikej

Post by mikej »

the best customer service ever and tthe only bow i will ever own as well
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

I know they might loose a few bucks on this, but they gain a extra 10 customers for what they do in the long run;) Cant beat there service!
wabi

Post by wabi »

I think of my Excalibur as being a lifetime hunting companion. If anything ever does break, Excalibur is going to have it fixed very quickly.
wabi
mikej

Post by mikej »

crazyfarmer wrote:I know they might loose a few bucks on this, but they gain a extra 10 customers for what they do in the long run;) Cant beat there service!
you're absolutely right crazy if they treat you right and you tell your friends about their service then excal gains customers. i have refered a few so far and more to come
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

When i deciced on my Crossbow That was a BIG Part of my Decision, I will only Own Excaliber :D
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]