McCain pulled out of Michigan - Now Wisconsin

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DrDan

McCain pulled out of Michigan - Now Wisconsin

Post by DrDan »

I hear the old feller is tossing in his chips in Wsconsin too. Hey "45" who the heck you gonna vote for? This election may be a landslide!
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

DrDan with McCain and Palins latest tactics Back fireing on them so BAD He might has well. This Garbage Attacking with LIES about Obama hanging out with Terrorists shows the Class these two have.. They have allmost started a couple riots at there own Rallies and the People are sick of it!!! They want answers on what you are going to do not talk TRASH, Check the web this morning and ALL the GOP Big wigs are gettin very NERVOUS with the way these two are comeing across. The 300 Billion Dollar Home rescue plan McCain Blurted out Tuesday Night has really Back Fired for a man talking cutting spending and then want to spend 300 Billion dollars of OUR MONEY at a LOSS buying up Mortgages just not cutting it. I do not think that taxing the Health Benefits is flying to well either [TAX INCREASE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE EMPLOYER PAID HEALTH INSURANCE] and i do not know about you but what kind of Health Insurance is $5000 a year going to BUY My wife and i pay almost $12000 a year for us both [56 & 51 yeras old]
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Probably start a cival war before they bow out... Did you see that Nancy Pelosi is going to call back Congress early to get started on plans to stimulate the economy. Maybe with a majority in both House and Senate something can get done for a change.
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

DrDan wrote:Probably start a cival war before they bow out... Did you see that Nancy Pelosi is going to call back Congress early to get started on plans to stimulate the economy. Maybe with a majority in both House and Senate something can get done for a change.
Be careful what you ask for. You might get it..
Woody Williams

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
M&M

Post by M&M »

DrDan said. [Maybe with a majority in both House and Senate something can get done for a change.]
They have had that for the last 4 yrs and all they have done is bitch about the republicans instead of trying to solve anything. they have spent there time pointing fingers instead of making genuine efforts to fix problems and they have had the majority so they could have made a diference, just wait and see the difference they will make, be carefull what you wish for you just might get it M&M
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Not enough of a majority to override fillibusters but they will now.
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

M&M check your FACTS This November it will be 2 Years not 4 Years the Democrats have had the majority in the HOUSE thet do not have a MAJORITY in the Senate it is dead even the Republicans had it for Bushs first 6 Years. 45 I care about my GUNS but i allso care about my Children and Granddaughter I think it is sad if that is the ONLY issue you are voteing on :cry: If you look Obama has changed his Stance on guns you just look at what he voted on for Illinois not what his Stance is now that it is at a National level Intelligent People know when to evaluate and change. This Country is in a mess and you think it will just get FIXED EVENTUALLY :roll: NO MATTER WHO IS PRESIDENT :roll: ???? Why has the NATIONAL DEBT DOUBLED under this idiotic administration? and we are going to vote to just keep doing the same MISTAKES and you think it will just go AWAY. [Get a Clue] Apparently you know nothing about Economics :lol: If you continue to spend more than you make you will go BANKRUPT SIMPLE FACT check it out. and 45 in my last POST i never mentioned Wisconsin but now that you want to accuse me of it. I do not care it is getting old when you get the DEATH penalty reinstated and stop your State INCOME taxes i might let up MAYBE. The bottom line is you never addressed any of the issues i brought up in my last POST either you just ignore them WHATS UP with That :? :? I allso interact on other issues on the Forum besides Politics so why shouldnt i be on this Forum. 45 my Son is in Afghanistan now and is a purple heart recepient from IRAQ and i have had a lot of support from people on this site when i have needed it :) is that OK with YOU? not that it matters
radio2operate

obama

Post by radio2operate »

If he is not against guns why is the NRA spending their money on running adds against him. Maybe they know something you don't know.
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I like the DUH :lol: Shows maybe you should have seeked that Higher Education like Clinton but only the TOP 2% of the United States have the Qualifications to be considered for a Rhode Scholarship :o I like how you are worried about the Guns and the Germany Connection what about the laws passed by this administration on Evesdropping on PRIVATE CITIZENS phone conversations, and be able to look in your PRIVATE bank accounts without a search warrant :cry: but i guess its OK to just let these freedoms be taken away by useing the INFAMOUS Fear word [TERRORIST] and this bunch of MORONS we have in Office National Debt 10.2 TRILLION and CLIMBING [YOU DO KNOW WE PAY INTEREST ON THIS MONEY] :lol: :lol: :lol:
kev

Post by kev »

jh45gun wrote:You Know Dan and Dick I wonder why you guys are even on an outdoors forum evidently you do not care about your guns as the economy will get fixed by both parties one way or the other they have to as it affects every one but gun control is an issue that is mostly Demoncratic and that just effects gun owners not every one. I guess I have to think neither of you own guns or do not care if you get them restricted (If not banned or worse) as that surely will happen if Obama gets in. Maybe that Hacker will reply for you Dan LOL. Dick you can save the anti WI Bull that is getting old. LOL
Very well said Sir. 8)
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

"45" I think it is obvious that you are easily misled by propoganda put out by the McCain group. They are losing so the retoric is increasing by the day. 99.5% of it is lies and bullcrap that you tune in too. Does that say anything? Yes I'm a hunting and fishing fanatic as you are and I have no reason to believe that Obama will take my guns. I think if you do a little research you will find that most of this propoganda is coming from GOP sponsored groups.
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

DrDan wrote: I think if you do a little research you will find that most of this propoganda is coming from GOP sponsored groups.
The NRA??? The Illinois Rifle Association?? The Illinois Legislature??

The man has a SERIOUS anti-gun record. The worst that I have ever seen.
Woody Williams

DrDan

Post by DrDan »

"45" and Woody,

Do you really think that President Obama will have the time to go after your freaking guns with the country in financial meltdown; wars in two countries; healthcare beyond reach for the majority of Americans; education system the worst in the world; etc.? You guys must be the biggest egotists ever if you think that you and your guns are an issue for President Obama. Get real boys!
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

DrDan wrote:"45" and Woody,

Do you really think that President Obama will have the time to go after your freaking guns with the country in financial meltdown; wars in two countries; healthcare beyond reach for the majority of Americans; education system the worst in the world; etc.? You guys must be the biggest egotists ever if you think that you and your guns are an issue for President Obama. Get real boys!
Are you saying that your man is not qualified to multi-task?

BTW - All he has to do is sign an anti-gun bill presented to him by his Dem congress. Now tell me that they wont find time to try and get some passed.
Woody Williams