Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dutchhunter

news lettere

Post by dutchhunter »

did anybody else get threr news letter yet
MPSNIPER

Post by MPSNIPER »

I too was wondering the same thing... I haven't heard a word yet?
"like a hound...he hunts in his dreams"
saxman

Post by saxman »

I didn't
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I got mine. October 7th
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Fergie10

Post by Fergie10 »

i had received mine as well
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I haven't received mine yet either, but I had one forwarded to me by a fellow forum member (Thanks N.)!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!

BE PART OF CROSSBOW HISTORY AND GET YOUR RELAYER Y25 TODAY, TIME IS RUNNING OUT, VERY FEW LEFT!

1000 ONLY-LIMITED PRODUCTION!

The Relayer Y25 is the most unique crossbow in Excalibur's 25 year history. The wood stock and name are similar to the first model we ever made and with only 1000 produced this crossbow is certainly a "must-have" for any serious crossbow hunter. Contact your Excalibur dealer today and order your Relayer Y25, this will certainly be the "crown-jewel" of your crossbow collection.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EQUINOX, MAINTAINS ITS STATUS AT THE "TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN"

Its been 2 years since Excalibur introduced the Equinox to the crossbow world. During this short period of time the Equinox has become one of Excalibur's top selling models and continues to dominate retail sales in the high-speed crossbow market.

The Equinox's bone-crushing 225lb draw weight and blistering speed of 350 fps are combined with an ergonomically thumbhole stock that makes the crossbow lightweight and comfortable to shoulder.

Don't hesitate any longer, visit your local Excalibur dealer to see for yourself why the Equinox dominates the top of the food chain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCALIBUR'S HUNTING SEASON TUNE-UP!

"TECH TIPS"

VERIFY YOUR STRINGS BRACE HEIGHT!

Its important to periodically check the brace height of your crossbow string to obtain optimum performance. There are 2 lines scribed on the top of your crossbows mainframe or rail, make sure the string is sitting somewhere between these 2 lines. There is no significant performance improvement from one line to another, anywhere in between the lines is perfect. If you have an older Excalibur model that does not have lines on the mainframe just place the string about 1" from the joint of where the riser and mainframe meet.

WAX YOUR STRING'S SERVING

In order to maintain and extend the life of your string its good practice to wax the serving. Click here and let Bill show you the proper procedure for waxing your string's serving.

OIL YOUR CROSSBOWS HARDWARE

During the hunting season your crossbow is exposed to all kinds of weather conditions. Its a good idea to oil all of the fasteners on your crossbow to avoid any possible corrosion or discoloration of the hardware. Use a good quality gun oil on a rag and wipe down all the hardware, your crossbow will then be ready to handle anything that mother nature can throw at it!

SHOULD I LOC-TITE MY CROSSBOWS HARDWARE?

Due to the high quality of construction and craftsmanship, your crossbow does not need Loc-tite applied to its fasteners. However, your scope mount screws may loosen from shooting vibration and effect accuracy, its recommended that these screws be installed with blue Loc-Tite. Make sure to only apply the Loc-Tite to the screws and not in the screw-holes, excessive Loc-Tite may cause the trigger mechanism to jam.

USE A ROPE COCKING AID TO COCK YOUR CROSSBOW.

Although a crossbow can be cocked by hand, using a cocking aid will guarantee correct string alignment plus reduces the felt draw weight by 50%. Click here and listen to Bill explain how to use a rope cocking aid.

HOW DO I UNCOCK MY CROSSBOW?

Aside from the reliability and accuracy, one of Excalibur's top selling features is the ability to uncock the crossbow without having to shoot an arrow. Click here to watch Bill show you how to safely uncock an Excalibur crossbow using a rope cocking aid.

WHY USE THE NEW 150GR. BOLTCUTTER BROADHEADS?

Our testing found that at velocities over 300 fps down-range accuracy at distances over 25 yards declined when using 100 grain replacement blade broadheads. The solution we found was to increase the "front of center" balance of the arrow, either by increasing the weight of the front insert or by increasing the weight of the broadhead. We chose to increase the broadhead weight since this allows the customer the choice of using lightweight mechanical broadheads for maximum velocity or our Boltcutter broadheads for durability and accuracy with our arrows. Boltcutters are the perfect compromise between durability, velocity and accuracy. In testing with our fastest crossbow models Boltcutters consistently shot sub 4" groups at 40 yards when used with Firebolt arrows. Be sure to purchase 150 grain target points to match your new 150 grain Boltcutters.

WHAT IF I WANT TO USE 100 GRAIN OR MECHANICAL BROADHEADS?

We have added the new X-ACT mechanical broadhead to our line to satisfy our customers who want the highest velocity possible. Their 100-grain weight gives about 12 FPS extra velocity over the 150 grain broadheads and they are extremely accurate. The other advantage of these mechanical broadheads over others is they do not require rubber bands to secure the blades and will not open during arrow acceleration. Our testing failed to find a fixed blade broadhead which produced acceptable accuracy in the 100 grain or under weight class.

For more information on Excalibur products please

visit our website www.excaliburcrossbow.com
More Great
Excalibur Hunting
Footage

Join the host of Excalibur's Hunt'n The Backwoods for more exciting crossbow action. Click below:

www.backwoodstv.com

Excalibur on TV!

To see your favorite crossbow being used in the field, check out all the many exciting TV hunting shows we are featured in. For times, program and network information please click here!

NEW!

Excalibur's"Crossbow Compulsion" DVD. For more information click here...

Visit your Excalibur Dealer and pick up our latest catalogue and DVD catalogue. Click on image of catalogue to download and view on-line!

Join our forum!

Our crossbow forum has been a valued resource for all crossbow users around the world. The combined knowledge base is unequalled and both seasoned and new crossbow users will find it helpful. Join the forum and become part of the family!

To visit out forum please click here.

Excalibur Crossbow Inc.

2335 Shirley Drive, Kitchener, Ontario, N2B 3X4

Phone: 519-743-6890

[email protected]
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:D Sorry couldn`t get the pictures as well.
saxman

Post by saxman »

Thanks for posting that
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount