Controlled Hunt?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

MADMAX2

Controlled Hunt?

Post by MADMAX2 »

Just got home and received my shotgun tag in the mail but no mandatory report?is the new post card questionair mandatory to send in to the MNR when we do get it?I have no problem in sending the info just wondering if it is now mandatory under the new system?
The best things in life are not things!!
huntman

Post by huntman »

i was wondering the same thing? First time in 12 years there was not a mandatory report for me to fill out???
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

There was a note that came with mine - something about doing it different this year. I just stuck it on the fridge with my tag without reading it in detail :oops: but I think they`re going to send a seperate all-inclusive survey (or something to that effect)
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
schnarrfuss

Post by schnarrfuss »

Got mine today as well.
"Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that."

Exomag-Lumizone-Thunderbolts-Slicks-
Blasers-GroundpounderMount-CustomBooString

Bowtech Destroyer Compound Bow Fully Loaded
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:shock: :shock: :shock: Did you not read the note that came with it??? It explains what is going to happen! :roll:
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
bait pile willie

Post by bait pile willie »

to save time and money why would they not send it with the permit,better yet put it in the2008 hunting regs. summary like they did with the mandatory bear report.the ministry always seems to do things the wrong way and always cry lack of funds and staff.
swiftfox

controlled hunt

Post by swiftfox »

Brampton Mike got it right, the info was enclosed with tag, however I liked Bait Pile Willies's idea of it being enclosed in the hunting regs. As we all known it used to be a ten day after hunt turnaround for sending it back in for many years. If I can add my pet complaint about the MNR and controled hunts. It would be that we get the opportunity to apply to hunt in one or more controlled hunts instead of having the opportunity to buy two -six extra tags in one hunt. i.e. why not be able to apply to hunt shotgun in November and Black powder/ shotgun in December. I realize that we can get a bow tag and controlled hunt tag but I would like to have the ability to hunt the last season in December as well. only my thoughts. :)
Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil says "Oh! crap She's up"
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Hey swiftfox great idea I can't see that not working,I wish we could find out sooner about the draw for people that have to book time off from work, that is one reason I hunt the December hunt it gives me leadtime with the boss for time off.
The best things in life are not things!!