Hunting together

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

VixChix

Hunting together

Post by VixChix »

The phone rang this morning just before 8 a.m. and my first thought was that hubby shot a deer and needs help dragging. :) No such luck (yet). It was my SIL saying that she would be willing to babysit for us this afternoon so hubby and I can both go out and hunt. YAY!!!! Good to be able to share the ride to the farm and chat about the hunt. It's about as close to a date as we get these days. :lol:
Next week is shotgun week and my mother has offered to provide "Deer Week Daycare" so we`ll both be able to hunt every afternoon/evening. Life is good!
Last edited by VixChix on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Sounds like a plan, Vix!

Best of luck! :D
Grizz
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

Vix
Good Luck next week. Please leave some in the bush for Ty (my son) and I :cry: We've been in Wiarton working on a house and won't be in the fields for a couple of weeks. The look over Colpoy's Bay is very pretty , but I like the bush also. 8)
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
White Tiger 2" Blazer vanes
Chartruese Custom Boo string
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Good for you Vix!

I for one am fed up with the double standard in place that prohibits female hunters from enjoying more time hunting as they must watch the children while the husbands are off to the woods.

That being said, if my wife even mentions anything about wanting to go hunting with me I am calling my buddy Becker the lawyer and divorcing her at once.
huntman

Post by huntman »

Mike P wrote:Good for you Vix!

I for one am fed up with the double standard in place that prohibits female hunters from enjoying more time hunting as they must watch the children while the husbands are off to the woods.

That being said, if my wife even mentions anything about wanting to go hunting with me I am calling my buddy Becker the lawyer and divorcing her at once.
LMAO I agree totally!! The difference is my wife would never think of hunting... to much of a city girl!!
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Mike P wrote: That being said, if my wife even mentions anything about wanting to go hunting with me I am calling my buddy Becker the lawyer and divorcing her at once.
Aww, Mike you crack me up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't mind not getting out as much, just as long as I get out. I'm very fortunate, my husband tries to make sure we both get out pretty equally. It's all good.

Won't be long and our little guy will be able to sit with us and that will free up a whole new dimension. Right now he's upstairs pretending to be a deer, sparring with my husband who just got home. As the song goes: "that's the good stuff!" :lol: :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:D That`s fantastic Moni,that you and Tim can go out together tonight .
Best of luck
wabi

Post by wabi »

A lot more romantic than the plans my wife had for me today - trimming shrubbery!
I told her I'd help, but I was heading for the woods at 4:30PM! :roll:
wabi
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

I took my wife out to the blind once last year. She liked it even though the weather was awful and we didn't see any deer. She wasn't that fond of my tenant, a little black mouse. She didn't even think it was cute the way he came out and licked the p-nut butter off the log. She wants to go again this year, and hopefully when the kids are older, she can come along more often.
Brother Model 80
Automatic Needle Threader
Overcasting Foot with Side Cutter
80 Stitches
munch

Post by munch »

vix chix don,t all those trips to timmies count as dates at your house thats the only place we can go and agree anymore( double double)
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook