Rage Broadhead Recall

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

fishnbugdude

Rage Broadhead Recall

Post by fishnbugdude »

I am sure this has likely been posted already - just couldn't find it. I guess the problem Rage Broadheads may not open all the way.

Anyway there has been a recall on Rage Broadheads:

Field Logic has discovered a defect in the Rage 3-Blade broadheads. The blades do not always fully deploy on product shipped between March 6th and May 31st of 2007.
We feel the defect may create performance issues of non-deployment or partial deployment. For this reason we need to replace ALL Rage 3-blade heads and replacement blades. Below is an image that details the difference between good and bad heads. If you are unsure simply send them back to us at:
Rage Recall, 1230 Poplar Ave., Superior, Wisconsin, 54880.

http://www.ragebroadheads.com/images/re ... _6_07).pdf
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

i know they had a issue with the tips and they reworked them.. I cant see the link so can someone let me know if thats the issue or is there a new problem?

All of mine came with the new design and no issues so far.. i know someone almost lost a 10pt on here with them so im wondering if he had the faulty design?
fishnbugdude

Post by fishnbugdude »

crazyfarmer wrote:i know they had a issue with the tips and they reworked them.. I cant see the link so can someone let me know if thats the issue or is there a new problem?

All of mine came with the new design and no issues so far.. i know someone almost lost a 10pt on here with them so im wondering if he had the faulty design?
Sorry - you will have to cut and paste the link - the back end of the link did not blue - tried to edit a few times and it still did not work.

It is an older recall - 07 - but just thought people should check - especially if they ordered them online.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

funny it won't edit properly
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

For those that couldn't access it:

It is an old recall, but still worthy to note.

DuckHunt