Y25 Relayer - Crankaroo - NOT!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

treeliner

Y25 Relayer - Crankaroo - NOT!

Post by treeliner »

First of all - Merry Xmas to All - Hope you're having as good a Holiday as we are!
Finally got to get close and personal with my new (new-to-me, thanks, Wayne!) Y25 Relayer. It's been under the tree for a few weeks making me crazy waiting to get at it! Everything about it is great except I learned it is not compatible with the Crankaroo. Has anyone come up with an 'adapter' mount that could make this work without modifying the XBow in any way? I'm thinking of something that might fit the top part of the adjustable Butt-pad dovetail. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
Cheers, Doug :(
Time spent in recce is never wasted
scratcherky

Post by scratcherky »

Is the relayer the only Excalibur bow that the Crankaroo will not work on? Maybe the good folks at Excaliber have a factory mod or method to make it compatible.
Man and man's best friend still looking at the green side of sod.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Contact 'David' at Wyvern Creations. He's a multi-line dealer and I think he's solved this problem.
"Eze 18:21"
Fred

Post by Fred »

From the contact I have had with Excaliber they aren't the least bit interested in the problem but with very little modification the Parker crank works fine as a matter of fact it works better on the Y-25 than it does on the Parker I have