Who has a Brittany Spaniel Dog?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

chris50362

Who has a Brittany Spaniel Dog?

Post by chris50362 »

Heading out to London, Ontario area this Saturday for a Brittany pup (and The Bow Shop). If you have one what are they like? So far I have only heard from one person who owns one, and loves them.

Pro's con's?
just a feed boy

Post by just a feed boy »

A very easy to train first dog, If I found a good one in my area I wouldn't think twice about having one back my red setter now. They are very loving and friendly and a nice sze dog not too big not too small. Through out my life mine have never been a watch dog, they would let any one in our house. However if you are a bird on our property beware, mine have always had a great drive for game and to go after it. An invisable fence has always kept them contained on our property. Mine have always been very eager to please me and very behaved when asked
dutchhunter

spanials

Post by dutchhunter »

we have had these dogs are whole life on the farm thy make great houes dogs and hunting buddys easy to look after nice animal DUTCH
mailman1

Post by mailman1 »

I have owned and bred them for 30 years. They are great house dogs and terrific hunting dogs. I am due to breed my female this spring. She is liver and white. I had the orange and white For the last 27 years. I was never disappointed in any of them.