Need 'Point Blanc' info

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

awshucks

Need 'Point Blanc' info

Post by awshucks »

poundage and arrow specifics, primarily. Can one shoot standard Gt's w/ them? Tia!
"Eze 18:21"
Boo

Post by Boo »

Dan told me that he uses his Miller Killers in his target bows.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
bj

Re: Need 'Point Blanc' info

Post by bj »

awshucks wrote:poundage and arrow specifics, primarily. Can one shoot standard Gt's w/ them? Tia!
the bow is 90#'s...i shoot everything from goldtip 55/75's to lazers...the 55/57's i shoot are 18" long, aluminim front and back with 4.5" feathers and a 100 grain point...they fly like darts out to 60 yards...this bolt meets the needs of any weight restriction (if in fact there is one), a nice foc and like i said, seriously like a dart...

good luck...

Wayne...
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

bstout wrote:Dan, I'd call Dan Miller. Be ready though...by that I mean have a list of your questions in front of you. :lol:

I mean this in all sincerity, Dan will tell you everything there is to know about the topic. This has worked out wonderful for me in the past. Dan knows how to get the gears turning.

He somehow can pick up on when I haven't thoroughly thought everything through. Instead of pointing that out...he starts talking in great detail on the topic which allows me to see/think about what I hadn't considered.

So put the ear cushion on your phone, get yourself a cup of coffee, light up a cigar and call Dan.

Ask him to tell you about the Point Blanc! 8)
I know what you mean, Bob. I talk to him a few times a month, always end up feeling guilty for taking so much of his time. He sure knows his stuff.

I'm resisting calling him on this one as I know he's a BIG fan of them and his enthusiasm is contagious, which ends up costing me loot, lol.

For some reason, I can't work the 'search' function here well. Probably could use a lesson on two on that more than another bow I don't need.
Grizzilla

Post by Grizzilla »

Brian
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Well, got that one out of my system, lol. Thanks for the info. Was looking for an xbow for my 9 yr old lil buddy, got an offer of the use of a set of light limbs, so it's gonna be a Vixen, which he can grow into.