Truglo is the best!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Turtleman

Truglo is the best!

Post by Turtleman »

I got one of the new crossbow sights from truglo . I have to say i have really been impressed. I wanted to be more traditional and have something similar to a compound bow sight instead of an actual scope & like i said i couldn't be more pleased with this sight, low weight, low profile, awesome four dot adjustable illumination. Lastly for all you guys talking about the magnification rule for PA, this should be the sight for you i promise you won't be disappointed. I think alot of people who go with this sight probably won't go back to a scope , but to each his own!
Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today!
michiganman

sights

Post by michiganman »

whats the cost for this model.

have you sighted it in to check how the different yardage works with the dots,JIM
turkey thumper
Rocket Broadhead staff
Throphy Ridge advisory staff
Boo strings
excalibur
paker tornado
Turtleman

Post by Turtleman »

The cost is about $75 - 80 bucks. Yeah i have sighted it in. I sighted it in with only firing 8 arrows and had to adjust just the elevation. The sight is based on your arrow speed and is based on a 400 grain weight bolt. My bolts are 419 grains. Trust me you will love it. Take a look at truglo's web site. Oh yeah i called cabela's and they can order, it was not in their catalog but they will order it and it comes in black or Realtree AP.
Turtleman

Post by Turtleman »

Hey michigan man , i forgot to mention . You start out adjusting the sight to your approximate arrow speed. Then shoot at no more then 10 yds. Adjust the sight as needed. Then when you get dialed in at 10 go back to 20 and check. IF everything goes good shooting at 20 all the rest should be right at least they were for me. If they aren't for you, you may have to go back and adjust the arrow speed setting and start all over. By the way i shoot a 2008 vortex and set mine on the B setting.
kennisondan

Post by kennisondan »

sounds great .. let us know how it progresses for you... I am always interested in more and better sighting..
dk
life guard at the gene pool