paintballers on here?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmer

paintballers on here?

Post by crazyfarmer »

anyone play paintball by chance? I was bigtime in it about 10 yards ago but those that played moved away and stopped playing. Its some locals starting to play again so Im gonna blow the dust off my old markers and try and get back into shape

its a blast and I personally dont think the balls hurt unless you get hit on the fingers. Half the time, all you feel is a little thump on your jacket.

I was big into Kingman Spyders.. I still have my old AMG LCD which is more a wall peice since my grip broke on that.

its definitly a fun way to do something after hunting seasons over;)
chadermaran

Post by chadermaran »

I used to paintball. Behind my parents house we had a fairly big area of woods that was surrounded by 3 roads that we used for boundries. I had a spyder and my brother was partial to tippman. We had a group of guys that would come up north from Green Bay to have fights with. My brother would take one group and i would take the other. We would start at opposite ends of the fight area and work toward eachother. The funny thing was my brother and I would always be the last out as we would actually hunt eachother. We would all wear camo but the guys from the city would just run down and shoot at each other gang style. Then they would all be pissed because my brother and I would take forever to finish the match looking for each other. I dont know about not hurting, On the days that my bro was sneakier then me, I would have welts on my back. lots of fun tho.
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

I played and had alot of fun with it. It just sort of died down though. Had a church group that played oo our church property. 40 acres half of which was woods. Watching the pros on TV wasn't realistic in my opinion. You can tell they don't buy their paint! I have a Tippman 98 with a flatline barrel and alot of extras that I wouldn't mind selling if anyone is interested.
Why ride when you can walk!
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

groundpounder wrote:I played and had alot of fun with it. It just sort of died down though. Had a church group that played oo our church property. 40 acres half of which was woods. Watching the pros on TV wasn't realistic in my opinion. You can tell they don't buy their paint! I have a Tippman 98 with a flatline barrel and alot of extras that I wouldn't mind selling if anyone is interested.
let me know then price.. no leaks and etc?

a friend wants to get into it also and is looking for deals..tippmans a good brand, but i like spyder though(espically the electra) :D
mattones

Post by mattones »

I won a modded X7 and Stock A-5

All about Tippmann!
08 Diamond Justice
2015 Micro 335 -Custom Flemish String-Lumonzombies