A Big Thanks to Boo

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Real McCoy

A Big Thanks to Boo

Post by Real McCoy »

Over the past several days I have sent Boo no less than half a dozen emails. He answered each one with patience and kindness, he even said that more questions would not be a problem. After a long ordeal he made a suggestion and I ordered two of his strings - now the wait.

But I know what I said about Boo can be said about others. Crazy Farmer responded to PM after PM about bolt building. I have seen others respond to questions even tho that question had been asked countless times by different people. I have seen how others have helped out by sending things that were needed and they did so without expecting anything in return - they were just glad to help.

The antis will never understand that hunting and fishing is more than just killing a helpless animal. Calling them helpless shows they have no idea how many tiimes these helpless animals outsmart someone who is suppose to be the smarter one. They will never understand that it is about the hunt but also getting to know and helping one another.

The one regret I have about this forum is that I will probably never get to meet any of you face to face and that is my loss. I can't think of anything better than to sit down with some of you over a cup of hot coffee or drink of your choice and get to know one another - unless it was getting that big buck that I have always dreamed of having on my wall.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this great family. I don't mind being the crazy redneck relative from way down south. I just wish you would let me come to the reunions.
Southern Born and Bred
Exomax
Varizone
Groundpounder

A man who is good enough to shed his blood
for his country is good enough to be given a
square deal afterwards - Teddy Roosevelt
HW

Post by HW »

The antis will never understand that hunting and fishing is more than just killing a helpless animal.[quote]

True true true
Exocet 175
Boo String (Red&Black)
GT II's
2" Blazers
Slick Tricks
Dan Miller Mount
wabi

Post by wabi »

Boo's a master at string making, and a great person too!
wabi
michiganman

boo

Post by michiganman »

he worked with me also,very nice guy.greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
turkey thumper
Rocket Broadhead staff
Throphy Ridge advisory staff
Boo strings
excalibur
paker tornado
cajun

Post by cajun »

Does anyone know what the current delivery time is for a Boo string? I placed an order for one on 10/29 and no string yet.

Cajun
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

and you know Real McCoy the one thing that chaps my behind is when someone ask a question on a forum ( It hasnt happened here to my knowledge) and the response is " Try searching topic threads before asking a redundant question" UH maybe I dont like to search frickin threads!!!!! but this forum is polite and will answer many questions more than once and offer nice links to help out a guy..Now thats top notch forum folks there...

I know how you feel about what you said..

:wink:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Turtleman

Post by Turtleman »

I also have sent Don a few emails here lately. He was patient and very willing to pass on the info , that i'm sure has been asked a hundred times before. My hat is off to a great craftsman and a good person. He told me to feel free to ask him anymore questions even if i don't buy any strings from him. Like i say in todays time it is good to find quality people like Don .
Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Don is no doubt a "class act". He's not only giving of his time, and willing to share his knowledge, he's also gone above and beyond what anyone should expect from a fellow human being.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
michiganman

help

Post by michiganman »

may we all learn from what Don has shown some of us,and be able to do the same with others.
turkey thumper
Rocket Broadhead staff
Throphy Ridge advisory staff
Boo strings
excalibur
paker tornado
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Boo is an awesome guy.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock