Lake Huron

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

spike

Lake Huron

Post by spike »

has anyone had experience with Lake Huron Rod and Gun ? They are located in the Kincardine Port Elgin region of Ontario.
ROGER
jpcameron10

Post by jpcameron10 »

i have dealt with brad a bit... he has decent prices and usually can drop a bit on the asking price which is nice... i have only had a couple problems with him though... he tends to tell you things just to get you in the store... like tell you he has a gun but really doesn't just hoping you will come in and buy something different
kitty kat

Post by kitty kat »

I have purchased some things from them. I didn't have any problems with them at all. I knew what I wanted, the price I was willing to pay and I got what I went in for. We don't get up that way as often as we once did or I would be buying more stuff there. :D
Excalibur Exomax and Arctic Cat 400 auto. Life don't get much better than that.
sunset

LHRG

Post by sunset »

The business has been around literally for years. It's located in downtown Underwood, right on Hwy 21, can't miss it...infact I believe it's open 7 days a week. They always seem to have bargains or something on sale, something for everyone. If you are out for a drive drop in.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

We stumbled across the place while touring around last Sept. Seemed like a great little shop, well stocked with a good variety of items. Very friendly service.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
huntfishfam

Post by huntfishfam »

I've purchased a few things from him, pretty good guy, very friendly and informative. His prices are reasonable. He even remembers me, and where I'm from when I go there. That impressed me.
Sean
I hunt,I fish,I am
Get clean, lean and healthy with isagenix. I can show you how.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Brad and the boys there are great. Very knowledgeable and friendly service. I dropped a bunch of cash there this year.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!