A whole whack of new members recently

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

As far as I'm concerned, when a new member shouts "Hello, the camp!", I'm gonna scoot over and make some room at the campfire ... and encourage 'em to fully participate in all forum activities. :D

Any interlopers will soon be found out. Troublemakers have never lasted here.

Welcome, Newbies! 8)

As to the voting for "best picture", as has been stated, we'll all know something's up if someone wins because of an inordinate number of votes from brand-new posters.

That wouldn't be a victory, anyway.

Even Excaliburs aren't worth someone's integrity. :wink:
Grizz
curmudgeon

Post by curmudgeon »

Bring em on, and Welcome.
swiftfox

new members

Post by swiftfox »

Darn! I thought they were just joining be cause of our good looks and stimulating conservation. :) :) :) . After perusing a few other forums we should be very proud that this form is one of the best
Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil says "Oh! crap She's up"
fogducker

Post by fogducker »

warpipe wrote:What, you mean I don't get a free crossbow just for joining!
why of course you........... :wink:

just as soon as you submit the $3,000.00 membership fee :wink:
if you dont stand behind our troops.
please feel free to stand in front of them
terrym

Post by terrym »

As a new member I find this concern over the contest puzzling. To sooth concerns I will refrain from voting or entering a picture until next year.
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

terrym wrote:As a new member I find this concern over the contest puzzling. To sooth concerns I will refrain from voting or entering a picture until next year.

Not necessary terrym, your vote is more then welcome I am sure. And if you have a good picture, by all means enter it.

If you think your puzzled now, just wait, next year you'll be totally confused like the rest of us.
Boo

Post by Boo »

deleted
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Boo

Post by Boo »

Mike P wrote:
terrym wrote:As a new member I find this concern over the contest puzzling. To sooth concerns I will refrain from voting or entering a picture until next year.

Not necessary terrym, your vote is more then welcome I am sure. And if you have a good picture, by all means enter it.

If you think your puzzled now, just wait, next year you'll be totally confused like the rest of us.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Mike P wrote:

Absolutely! Vote with the rest of us ... and participate in everything else, too.

Dive on in, the water's fine! :D

We take everyone at face value here. Be genuine, and you're good to go on this forum! 8)
Grizz
michiganman

crossbow

Post by michiganman »

im a newbee too. i think its due to the fact that more guys in the states can hunt with them.with michigans new disability law,i now qualify.now we have a few more states adding crossbows to hunt with.most wouldnt spend $700 bucks on a crossbow to have it sit on the wall.so fellas im here to stay, :)
turkey thumper
Rocket Broadhead staff
Throphy Ridge advisory staff
Boo strings
excalibur
paker tornado
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I'm glad to see so many of the new members participating in the posts - even though it's not deer season. WELCOME!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.