first run munchmounts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

munch

first run munchmounts

Post by munch »

just cleaned up the first run and will be powder coated soon price is $40 until mar 15th but will have to be more after that day thanks Munch
also the bolts to mount your plastic holder on an excalibur quiver are 1/2"so they will be shipped with that size it's not a problem if yo need longer or shorter bolts i will ship the bolts you request
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I have to ask, why only one "s" in cross?
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

He said so i would equal out and look the same on both sides 4 letters each side.
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
Rich

Post by Rich »

I was wondering the same myself Pydpiper. Personally, I looked at it as a typo when I first seen it. I would rather see it spelt correctly or just left off completely. Something that simple would keep me from buying one.

Rich
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I have my own reasons for not buying one, but the spelling thing doesn't help.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:lol: Ditto on the spelling plus I already have a Groundpounder mount! 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
munch

Post by munch »

Brampton Mike wrote::lol: Ditto on the spelling plus I already have a Groundpounder mount! 8)
mike i think some are just upset that someone has made a good thing better .some times thats a good thing and if you google the first crossbow i think you will find that most recurve bows where copys of bows made 300ad by the chinese hope they get over it
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Come on guys, I have a groundpounder mount also and yup love it, however I just ordered a munch mount also and cros don't bother me as I like things different and the BROADHEAD is neat.

What would ya think about XBOW in place of cros ?

And I am a big fan of Groundpounder for mounts and Boo fer strings, but also have a few from another great string maker ComfyBear, whom I think might not be doing strings at this time.. But they sure work great.

Should be enough room for more then just one maker of something, and the choice of course would be the buyer :D

GaryL .... :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

munch wrote:
Brampton Mike wrote::lol: Ditto on the spelling plus I already have a Groundpounder mount! 8)
mike i think some are just upset that someone has made a good thing better .some times thats a good thing and if you google the first crossbow i think you will find that most recurve bows where copys of bows made 300ad by the chinese hope they get over it

:lol: Hey i wasn't critizizing your mount it looks awesome....the spelling thing does bother me a bit but regardless, if i didn't already have a GP mounjt i'd get yours but in all honesty i do not need two! :wink: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
munch

Post by munch »

thanks for your support gary i find it very funny that someone would notice i can not spell cross but no one has offered to tell me what the heck is an excal i cannot even find that word every time i type it in this forum it tells me its not spelled correct( thamks )again terry
Searched for excal. Search took 0 seconds.

Your search - excal - did not match any documents.
No pages were found containing "excal".

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.
Last edited by munch on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
munch

Post by munch »

Brampton Mike wrote:
munch wrote:

:lol: Hey i wasn't critizizing your mount it looks awesome....the spelling thing does bother me a bit but regardless, if i didn't already have a GP mounjt i'd get yours but in all honesty i do not need two! :wink: Brampton Mike 8)
mike none taken thanks terry i know what you ment
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
Normous

Post by Normous »

I think it would still look great with and added S to Cros. It wouldn't appear that the lettering was unbalanced, the way I see it. Would adding an S be difficult to add at this point?
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

On the other hand no one is going to see it anyhow, only you, when in your tree stand and take the quver off. They look fine.
munch

Post by munch »

enormous wrote:I think it would still look great with and added S to Cros. It wouldn't appear that the lettering was unbalanced, the way I see it. Would adding an S be difficult to add at this point?
to add an s would be as easy as you typing an s on your keyboard and giving my guy another $50 to change the program.if one of the people would take one for that reason only i would pay that price and for all the lucky people who do not have an issue with theres with the one s mabe these will be worth more than wayne gretskey rookie cards one day :lol:
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
TPM

Post by TPM »

What's the total weight including all mounting hardware?
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger