PA Sports show

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mrxbower

PA Sports show

Post by mrxbower »

I met Peter at the Harrisburg sports show real nice gur to talk to. Was looking for a vortex but everyone there was sold out. i am going to wait to see what happens at the april game commis. meeting, to see if they reverse the scope issue. Thanks for the hat.
What does PETA stand for?" "People Eating Tasty Animals
x-bowhunr

Post by x-bowhunr »

Hi mrxbower. I'm from western Pa. and talked to Peter at the Pittsburgh sports show last Fri. You're right, he is a very nice and knowledgable fella. I looked at the new total camo models, the new cheek rest, and the new rubber buttstock extension kit. I totally camoed my recently-purchased Equinox '08 model and am going to add the cheek rest to better align my eye with an optical sight. I too am waiting until the April meeting of the game commission, after which a final decision about scope use will be announced. I e-mailed the commission recently and they responded with a thank you and that they would share my encouragement for legalizing scope use with the board members. So, others hoping for scope use should log on to www.pgc.state.pa.us and express your view.
Timothy
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

It was great to meet you guys too. Harrisburg is such a huge and long show I forget everybody I get a chance to talk to. We have one more PA show left in Erie, if anybody is going to this show please stop by our booth and say hi!

Peter
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

I stopped and talked to Peter last year at a Trade Show in Louisville Kentucky. he was very easy to talk to and very knowlegable.

It was a pleasure to talk to him..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]