Third Shoulder Surgery Coming Up...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

deerdhunter

Post by deerdhunter »

Having rough jobs doesn't have to callous the heart only the hands.
Guigsy

Post by Guigsy »

Apple_Orchard wrote:I call em as I seem em. No punches pulled.

Certainly not seeking sympathy. I'm way too tough for that. You have no idea who I am and what my background is like.
Here's a brief summary: Former member USCG, Commerial Fisherman in AK, Firewood producer and seller, Electrical Engineer.

You need to lighten up as well. You people take this sh#t way too seriously.

Gosh dang that Roy guy!! :P :lol:
Ok, I can't sit here anymore without a response.

Too tough for that??????? How can a spineless, heartless piece of sh$t be tough? Most tough people don't talk the talk, they walk the walk and I'm sure there are many on this forum that would love to take that walk with you. You've obviously hit your head too many times from tripping over that ego of yours. As a former member of the USCG, as you say, I'd figure you'd have a little more discipline than you display. AO, why don't you just accept the fact that you crossed the line and pissed too many people off and stop baiting everyone with your lame a$$ responses. Seriously, some of your thoughtless comments were unnecessay and crossed the line. Be a man and accept it, admit it and move on. Who knows, maybe you'll start to regain a little respect, but I doubt it.
theoldarcher

Post by theoldarcher »

Ok, I’ve tried to keep my mouth shut but it’s like an itch that you just have to scratch. First of all I am a newbie to this forum but I have nothing but respect for a lot of you simply because you speak your mind and don’t pull any punches. I have never failed to find the solution to a problem with my crossbow due to the fact that there is a great bunch of folks on here that care enough to share their knowledge and experiences during the course of their journey.

Sax is a good person and was one of the first people to welcome me to this forum and I have nothing but respect for him. I will miss Sax’s insight and wisdom on this forum. I understand some of what he has gone through because I live with the same thing in my home everyday.

With that said, I now turn my attention to the source(s) of the conflict that is threatening to degrade this forum. Evil only has power if you give it to it. The simple and easy thing to do instead of the name calling and arguing is to simply ignore it. So what if Apple_Orchard post his childish stuff on this forum. It doesn’t mean that you have to respond back to it. Ignore it. You only give him power if you allow him to have it. After a while he will go away or learn to play right. Simply ignore him, do not respond back to his post and he will go away. Sometimes I think that people come on here to try their best to tear this sight apart simply because it is one of the best and informative sites around. Don’t fall for the trap of him bringing you down to his level.

Sorry, this was just my opinion and I have no right to say much as I don’t know anyone on here very well. But I feel like I’m a good judge of character and ya’ll make me feel right at home on here. God bless Sax….Hope to hear from you again.
Guigsy

Post by Guigsy »

Well said oldarcher. I too am new here and should have remained silent, but I guess I fell into his trap.
huntman

Post by huntman »

I am sitting here reading this, this morning and am a little dumb founded. Here is a great forum member in Saxman that has more problems then any single individual should have leave our forum do to an offending comment! I really do think Saxman needs this forum he needs our support he has spent alot of time here and shared his and his personal families battles with all of us.

This forum to him was an escape from his real life struggles and i hope he will return.

The one thing I see here is AO has said something that perhaps he shouldnt of but if you look at the grand scheme of things he has been a forum member since Oct 2007 with no problems that i can remember. Were all human and have our own opinions on things perhaps he shouldnt of said it but he has and we should all move on.

Maybe he is just a little bitter he had to remove that great avatar~! lol
Last edited by huntman on Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benu

Post by Benu »

huntman wrote:
Maybe he is just a little bitte he had to remove that great avatar~! lol
Ohhh That's who AO is? That was a great avatar and will be missed.
Take it easy.

Jason

2008 Phoenix
Varizone Scope
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

BTW, Saxman is alive and well on another forum (name withheld to protect the innocent).
A reloading forum I frequent (had) a member who liked to argue. He'd sign in under two different names and would pick a fight with himself when thing got to slow. The membership finally gave light to the ruse and he was banished. Guess some folks just live to be a PITA.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Cossack wrote:BTW, Saxman is alive and well on another forum (name withheld to protect the innocent).
I found him.. Good to see everything is OK.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
saxman

Post by saxman »

AO
I hope your surgery went well and you are recovering.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

saxman wrote:AO ... I hope your surgery went well and you are recovering.
Very good, Sax.

As scripture tells us:

"Mercy triumphs over judgement."
Grizz
Boo

Post by Boo »

saxman wrote:AO
I hope your surgery went well and you are recovering.
Scott, sometimes your goodness overwhelms me. I wish I was as good a person as yourself!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

Being new here myself i didn't want to be dragged into this. This is a great forum for crossbow hunters and not a fourm to bash members. Somehow it is getting off the main track. If some members can't be straightened out then there should be a way to vote them out, if it comes to that. I have read many of saxmans posts and i do miss his help. Sorry if i am out of line.

SPITFIRE
Boo

Post by Boo »

AO is gonesville. The authorities took the troll and locked him up in hyperspace. No Spitfire you are absolutely inline!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Sax, that post speaks volumes as to the kind of man you are. A.O openly bashed you numerous times and you wish him well. Not many others would do the same. Good to see that you are back and adding more good to the forum.

NOW DONT LEAVE AGAIN!!! :lol:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
mikej

Post by mikej »

Boo wrote:AO is gonesville. The authorities took the troll and locked him up in hyperspace. No Spitfire you are absolutely inline!
he's gone??