Name Game

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Grizzly Adam

Re: Name Game

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Fred G. Sanford wrote: Image

I'm callin' you UGLY ... you so ugly, I could stick your face into some dough and make gorilla cookies."
Fred?

How'd you get on here? :shock: :!:

That wasn't very nice. Go back to the junkyard.

Let's just call him Mike P ... OK? 8) :wink:
Grizz
mikej

Re: Name Game

Post by mikej »

Grizzly Adam wrote:
Fred G. Sanford wrote: Image

I'm callin' you UGLY ... you so ugly, I could stick your face into some dough and make gorilla cookies."
Fred?

How'd you get on here? :shock: :!:

That wasn't very nice. Go back to the junkyard.

Let's just call him Mike P ... OK? 8) :wink:
:lol: :lol:
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Ramone ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
MPSNIPER

Post by MPSNIPER »

how about " Mike P behind the tree" ?

-Michael.
"like a hound...he hunts in his dreams"
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:) Mike how about " The Bard " :)
Alot times the name is but an extension of whom we are or what we do .
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

"between the lines"
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Mike, skip Roamon. How's about HORNEY ? Feeling real macho you can precede it with I'M
"Eze 18:21"
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

OK, Ramone is out! It wasn't anything said here in this thread that caused its demise. It was the PM's I received. I usually keep PM's private and never share them with the forum public but I feel compelled to reveal several that I received on this subject.
Boo wrote:Mike, Ramone just doesn't fit! It would be like finding awshucks featured in GQ magazine!
Now I found Boo's comments very interesting as I received the following PM from shucks.
awshucks wrote:Mike, I wouldn't pay any attention to the recent attacks that Boo has made on you as of late. He is under a great deal of pressure fighting the extradition process initiated by the state of Arkansas due to that unfortunate incident last year in the drinking establishment men's room.
But the one that really changed my mind was the following PM I received.

Grizzly Adam wrote:Mike, I completely understand your desire to change your name to Ramone. You see I also have ties to the Latin world. In my youth I was an exotic flamingo dancer at a gentlemen's club in Guadalajara. Oh how I long for the days gone by of husky sweating men stuffing pesos down my tight black stretch pants.
And to put the cherry on top of the sundae, I received the following PM from Vix.

VixChix wrote: Mike, I think I have a better perspective on this possible name change than do the male members of this forum. They see you as the sarcastic author of many articles here on the forums that bring numerous issues to light. But, you can't fool the female membership, we already know you are indeed that smoldering hot Latin lover that we fanaticize about when ever we read your writings.
I think most of you will agree with me that due to these messages there is just no way that I can change my forum name.

It is Mike P and I will just have to live with it.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Mike P wrote:OK, Ramone is out! It wasn't anything said here in this thread that caused its demise. It was the PM's I received. I usually keep PM's private and never share them with the forum public but I feel compelled to reveal several that I received on this subject.

But the one that really changed my mind was the following PM I received.
Grizzly Adam wrote:Mike, I completely understand your desire to change your name to Ramone. You see I also have ties to the Latin world. In my youth I was an exotic flamingo dancer at a gentlemen's club in Guadalajara. Oh how I long for the days gone by of husky sweating men stuffing pesos down my tight black stretch pants.
Aw, c'mon, Mike ...

I shared that with you in confidence, man. :? :oops:

That's the last time I'll ever tell you about my sordid past!

Hey ... I needed money.

The dancing on stage I didn't mind.

It was getting out of the joint that was the hard part! :shock:
Grizz
Benu

Post by Benu »

I think you should go by Clarke Kent.

In the early morning hours he hunts for large racks and to keep your identity secret from the animals you play the role of a bumbling journalist when you are not in the bush.

:) :) :)
Take it easy.

Jason

2008 Phoenix
Varizone Scope
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Not so fast, Bucko P!! As you may well guess I've been deep in thought over this.

I was trying to be clever and proper at the same time, which for me can be a real challenge.

I realized the errors in that way of thinking. The 'proper' part was stifling the clever part of me.

I used to be fairly easy going til I 'met' you. I was pretty much a "it's a two way street " type guy, do what you want on your side and stay the hell off my side. Appeals to the Libertarian side of me. See what I mean? I used to just say 'heck'.

The two way thing came to mind w/ your feeble attempt to get by w/ "RAMONE', heh heh heh. Then you changed your mind on that. It inspired me.

Sooooo, here's the answer folks. Mr. formerly Mike P can call himself what ever he wants on his side of the street. We can call him what ever we like on ours! What could be fairer?

Pick one you like and just go with it! Change them like your underwear if you so choose.

How ya like those apples, Horny Roam-on?
"Eze 18:21"
MNDeerHunter

Post by MNDeerHunter »

Buck-eye Mike
Life goes by quick - so don't think about going hunting - get out there and DO IT!
Vortex
Lumizone
Customized Firebolts
Boo String
STS
catcher

Post by catcher »

How about " The Bandit " Then when you wanted to set someone straight you could quote one of these.
http://www.ssn773.com/flash/smokey.htm

My favorite is the umbrella one.
Matrix Blackout 380
TriggerTech
Phoenix
STS
Boo custom strings
Real McCoy

Post by Real McCoy »

"YELLOW ROSE" wouldn't be bad.
Southern Born and Bred
Exomax
Varizone
Groundpounder

A man who is good enough to shed his blood
for his country is good enough to be given a
square deal afterwards - Teddy Roosevelt
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

ROFLOL!!!

Mike P (or "The Artist Formerly Known As Mike P"), my personal fantasies tend more to that new blind built at the farm last season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latin never worked for me but I've always liked cowboys!

(Edited last line .... Thanks Norm for the alert! :oops: )
Last edited by VixChix on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.